The Student Room Group

how to grow b33bs

m flat ad underweight , pls food this with how i can grow my bbs butt and put weight on hips ,am i a late bloomer , i got my period at the age of 12 but i dont have boobs like notjing , and my periods r sometimes irrgular , im trying to improve my health , cos being underweight also gives infertility , its like im overthinking whe i havent even reached that stage of life , but i dont like wanna miss out on that its CRinGy i knoww but ,

Scroll to see replies

are you following a balanced diet food regime as of now? :hmmmm:
by underweight you must have said after checking bmi i assume?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
ye i checked my bmi is 16.6

i try real hard to gain weight but it doesnt
work
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
ye i checked my bmi is 16.6

i try real hard to gain weight but it doesnt
work

See your GP.
Reply 4
iasked my dad like abt my weight (notabt being flat obvs we arent open like that) but he said my weights fine

hes adoctor btw
start snacking on crisps, they're full of carbs and fat and have a massive amount of calories.

Also things like pizza, pasta, anything with loads of cheese, whole fat milk.

Find the most high calorie foods and start eating alot of it through out the day. If you're still unable to gain weight by doing that then you should go see a GP.
Reply 6
i cant cos my dads a doc he doesnt let calorie foods into our house

im living in like a developing country right now , you cant get cheese here and even if you do £2 worth of cheeese is sold at like the price of £15 ( in my currency ) , and it wont even be of good quality
i drink lots of milk , like 4 glasses of milk a dAY , during the day i drink stuff more then i eat
i cant cos my dads a doc he doesnt let calorie foods into our house

im living in like a developing country right now , you cant get cheese here and even if you do £2 worth of cheeese is sold at like the price of £15 ( in my currency ) , and it wont even be of good quality
i drink lots of milk , like 4 glasses of milk a dAY , during the day i drink stuff more then i eat

You just need to eat more than you usually do then. Like increase the portion size of your meals from what you usually eat.

If you're used to eating tiny amounts of food your stomach will be really small and you feel full very quickly. But if you continue to eat larger amounts of food a single sitting your stomach gets bigger and you feel hungry more often. It will make it easier to eat more in the future.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Chicken.M.
You just need to eat more than you usually do then. Like increase the portion size of your meals from what you usually eat.

If you're used to eating tiny amounts of food your stomach will be really small and you feel full very quickly. But if you continue to eat larger amounts of food a single sitting your stomach gets bigger and you feel hungry more often. It will make it easier to eat more in the future.

uhhh basically some days i can go for like 12 hours without eating anything , and some days i eat 6 meals
Reply 9
uhhh basically some days i can go for like 12 hours without eating anything , and some days i eat 6 meals

No wonder you have issues like irregular periods! You need to work out how many calories you need to be consuming per day and get as close to that as possible. It's still doable with healthy food if you have the right portions, but you need help to address why your eating habits are all over the place.
he did *eye roll*
Eat a twix then
well not exactly my bmi , at that time my weight was 50 , and he said it was fine , Im 48 kg right now , and losing or gaining 2kg wont make me healthier or unwell in his view , i didn't tell about my bmi cos he thinks Im obsessed abt my body image
Eat a twix then

wow i didnt think ofthat before and i havent already ate like 1 billion bars of twix already lemme do that real quick
It's not like you can concentrate really hard and will them to grow
My weight also fluctuates around the 48kg mark and if you went through development with a poor diet, what you get from it is what you get lol
Original post by Satori Tendō
It's not like you can concentrate really hard and will them to grow
My weight also fluctuates around the 48kg mark and if you went through development with a poor diet, what you get from it is what you get lol

;( my weight has always been a sensetive tpic for me but i wanna gain weight so i feeel healthy

whats your height tho
;( my weight has always been a sensetive tpic for me but i wanna gain weight so i feeel healthy

whats your height tho

5 foot 4. It's not that bad. I measure how bad it is by whether I can see my ribs or not lol
Same, I have digestion/stomach issues (doctors are unsure what it is) so I really struggle to eat good amounts without pain and feeling uncomfortable. I wish I could stomach 6 meals even for a day.
I get wanting to feel healthy, I tend to stumble if I move too quickly -.-
Original post by Satori Tendō
5 foot 4. It's not that bad. I measure how bad it is by whether I can see my ribs or not lol
Same, I have digestion/stomach issues (doctors are unsure what it is) so I really struggle to eat good amounts without pain and feeling uncomfortable. I wish I could stomach 6 meals even for a day.
I get wanting to feel healthy, I tend to stumble if I move too quickly -.-

when i get up my vision becomes black ---
when i get up my vision becomes black ---

Same, for me it's low blood pressure/ iron and vitamin deficiencies :l
I recommend a food diary, it's hard to keep it up at first but it helps knowing what foods make you feel better and are easier to eat to help gain strength
wow i didnt think ofthat before and i havent already ate like 1 billion bars of twix already lemme do that real quick

I reckon you are lying and skipping meals

Quick Reply

Latest