The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

the course is driving me in sane

Is their any one doing this course E102 Introduction to childhood studies and child psychology if so what do you think about TMA 1 xx
Hi

I am due to start this course in October, can you tell me why you felt the course was driving you insane and how did you get on with it in the end?
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
Hello, please all of you who study psychology on Open University, how is it in real? Do you get some lectures provided by teachers? Meaning video or audio? Or you just have to learn it all from books? I am a type of a person who really needs to listen to the speeches rather than reading it...so really wondering before making the commitment. And generally how would you describe the psychology course? Thank you so muchBarbora
Original post by Aggape9
Hello, please all of you who study psychology on Open University, how is it in real? Do you get some lectures provided by teachers? Meaning video or audio? Or you just have to learn it all from books? I am a type of a person who really needs to listen to the speeches rather than reading it...so really wondering before making the commitment. And generally how would you describe the psychology course? Thank you so muchBarbora

It is taught both from module books and online materials which include videos/audios.
So you need to do a bit of both. If you have a look at the OpenLearn site there are a few courses on there that are taken from the psychology modules so you will get an idea how the online stuff is laid out.
For the first/second year modules most weeks you get a chapter of the book to read and then some online content.

Quick Reply

Latest