The Student Room Group

business management/administration uni course

do you have to do a business btec or a level to do this course i done business in gcse but im am doing a level history politics and sociology and iheard sociology is good if u want to have a career in business would i still be able to do this course in uni with these a levels
Reply 1
Original post by zakbad16
do you have to do a business btec or a level to do this course i done business in gcse but im am doing a level history politics and sociology and iheard sociology is good if u want to have a career in business would i still be able to do this course in uni with these a levels

yes. You dont need to have studied business before and nor is it an advantage to have done so.
Have you actually looked at the entry requirements for a range of different Unis ?
You will find that for the majority of courses no specific A level subjects are required - but be aware that most will want a high GCSE Maths grade.

hello,

inbox i have more....and I can explain further
Reply 4
Original post by McGinger
Have you actually looked at the entry requirements for a range of different Unis ?
You will find that for the majority of courses no specific A level subjects are required - but be aware that most will want a high GCSE Maths grade.

is a 4/5 good enough
is a 4/5 good enough

hello, inbox i can share more
Reply 6
is a 4/5 good enough

You need to look through some university requirement pages. Frequently a 4 or 5 will be good enough. Some will require a 6. Worth finding out so you can retake maths is these courses appeal.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending