The Student Room Group

Lost virginity?

Weird question but if a boy penetrates you anally, keeps slipping out but then manages to move his penis in and out for about 30 seconds without being fully hard, does it mean you've lost your virginity?? Even if it feels very short and incomplete?? I don't know if it counts as losing my virginity or not. Very cringe but I'm keen to know.

Scroll to see replies

erm lesbians would have something different to say about that
You need to be educated my guy:
https://youtu.be/1ikXim4wevc
Original post by Anonymous
Weird question but if a boy penetrates you anally, keeps slipping out but then manages to move his penis in and out for about 30 seconds without being fully hard, does it mean you've lost your virginity?? Even if it feels very short and incomplete?? I don't know if it counts as losing my virginity or not. Very cringe but I'm keen to know.

Honestly does it matter? Losing your virginity isn't a scientific thing, it's just a social term created by us so that we can compare ourselves to each other. If you think you haven't lost it yet, that's fine, and if you have, that's also fine. Idk what kind of difference it would actually make - if someone wanted to know if you were a virgin, realistically you would just tell them about the experiences you've had, and that's more informative than any label.
Mhm yes, because telling you how you're scientifically inaccurate is me being a feminazi.
Mhm, and there definitely aren't tons of cited sources in the video itself. And I think blatantly saying on a thread that a woman's hymen breaks when she first has penetrative vaginal sex is far less credible than what I did.
They're suggesting you do some research before posting something ill informed, your fragile masculinity and misogyny is showing my guy <3
Virginity is just the state of never having had sexual intercourse

If you class what you did as sexual intercourse, then you've lost your virginity.
Your hymen can literally break by playing sports... I wouldn't really class losing your virginity as when your hymen breaks
Original post by Anonymous

A virgin is technically someone who's never had sex, but it's not really that simple. Sex means different things to different people, so virginity can mean different things as well. A lot of people think that having penis-in-vagina sex for the first time is how you lose your virginity, but when you feel ready to class yourself as a non-virgin that's when it is. You could refer to yourself as a virgin if you feel that time just wasn't 'it' for you. Seeing as you didn't feel satisfied with the experience you had, that might be something to consider. If that makes sense :smile:
I didn't say that you said the hymen ONLY breaks during penetrative sex. More like putting words into my mouth. But your statements that the hymen breaks when you first have penetrative sex, and that you first lose your virginity when the hymen breaks, are factually incorrect.
So are all gay men virgins?
Since when was ejaculation essential for a male to lose their virginity???
then why say it in the post.... lol
(edited 2 years ago)
Oh FFS. Literally.
But it says in your post vaginal penetrative sex with females and ejaculate’
You just defined sex as penetrative sex between male and female... so... where's the consistency? are gay man and lesbians virgins then? since they haven't had penetrative sex with the opposite sex? :confused::biggrin:
I’m not making it about me. I’m a heterosexual female with a fiancé :cute:
Original post by AnnaBananana
I’m not making it about me. I’m a heterosexual female with a fiancé :cute:

weird flex but ok...
There's no point in spitting hairs about a frankly outdated and patriarchal social construct.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending