The Student Room Group

Help please :(

About a week ago, my boyfriend and I were having a heated moment, we both had our underwear and pants on, he did NOT ejaculate but there was precum on his penis. During this time, he fingered me but only over my underwear, if for some reason his fingers had precum, can I be pregnant? can precum go through clothing?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi darling! Unless he penetrated your vagina it’s highly unlikely that the precum would have entered your vagina to reach the eggs and fertilise them all the way up your uterus and fallopian tubes. Especially if he only fingered you. Having said that, if you ever do it properly and there is precum on his penis and he’s not wearing a condom, even if he doesn’t ejaculate there is a small chance that sperm reaches your eggs. If you are really worried you can always do a pregnancy test in a couple weeks, unless you get your period first (even tho I really think that’s not necessary).

Hope that helps! 🙂 Stay safe! x
you will be fine but maybe consider starting birth control to eliminate your fears in the future. Make sure to always have condoms with you in case things get heated again. I would suggest using B control and condoms for added protection and peace of mind
Reply 3
Original post by alice551
Hi darling! Unless he penetrated your vagina it’s highly unlikely that the precum would have entered your vagina to reach the eggs and fertilise them all the way up your uterus and fallopian tubes. Especially if he only fingered you. Having said that, if you ever do it properly and there is precum on his penis and he’s not wearing a condom, even if he doesn’t ejaculate there is a small chance that sperm reaches your eggs. If you are really worried you can always do a pregnancy test in a couple weeks, unless you get your period first (even tho I really think that’s not necessary).

Hope that helps! 🙂 Stay safe! x

Hey, thank you so much! this truly bring a little more peace to me.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
you will be fine but maybe consider starting birth control to eliminate your fears in the future. Make sure to always have condoms with you in case things get heated again. I would suggest using B control and condoms for added protection and peace of mind

Noted! thank you so much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending