The Student Room Group

What's the easiest animal you could be?

Like I'd just be a dog, as a species their satisfaction in life and how easygoing it is is just great. While not all dogs get a good life you have pretty goods odds of being born into a loving owner that takes care of all your needs lol. Any other animals out that you think would be an easy life?
Original post by Askellad
Like I'd just be a dog, as a species their satisfaction in life and how easygoing it is is just great. While not all dogs get a good life you have pretty goods odds of being born into a loving owner that takes care of all your needs lol. Any other animals out that you think would be an easy life?

An eagle ,,,,, i like how it settle alone far away from distraction and humans ,kinda cool
Reply 2
A sponge... you just filter the water for food. Pretty much it
My cats spend 95% of the time sleeping in my air conditioned house and 5% eating some tasty cat food. Seems like a cushy life.
Original post by Sabertooth
My cats spend 95% of the time sleeping in my air conditioned house and 5% eating some tasty cat food. Seems like a cushy life.

what if u became a cat but instead u ll live in street hahaha ,,,,,,,,,,just imagine :colone:
Original post by Alexis55
what if u became a cat but instead u ll live in street hahaha ,,,,,,,,,,just imagine :colone:

I got 3 of mine by enticing them into my house from the street.

Yeah...they got it good!
I got 3 of mine by enticing them into my house from the street.

Yeah...they got it good!

They Got lucky ,but u ma not have same luck ,,,who knows ;/
Original post by Alexis55
They Got lucky ,but u ma not have same luck ,,,who knows ;/

True, but the OP might be involved in dog fighting - dogs don't necessarily always have it good either.
True, but the OP might be involved in dog fighting - dogs don't necessarily always have it good either.

Both can handle it bcz its their nature and instinct ,,,,do u may choose another animal haha

Quick Reply

Latest