The Student Room Group

Strange dating situation

So I matched with a girl on Tinder, over the weekend. She seems nice so I asked her out and she accepted. We got talking and I just casually asked if she's ever been on a Tinder date before, to which she said she hadn't.
I spoke my friend, Cameron, as I often do about my dating life. I told her about this girl and he said "bro, I know her!". He also uses Tinder, and it turns out they met this weekend (it was a disappointing date for him). But yeah, I find it strange that Lucy never mentioned this. I'm not angry with Cameron. He had no idea. I just don't understand why Lucy just didn't say yeah I met with a guy a last weekend.

Would it be fair to say that I'm a little suspicious of her now?
Yes, very fair. I’d find it very hard to trust her now.
Let alone enter a relationship.
Reply 2
Original post by CaptainDuckie
Yes, very fair. I’d find it very hard to trust her now.
Let alone enter a relationship.

Exactly. I mean I'd have been totally fine with it if she had told me she'd met other guys. That's not even a bad thing. Lying about it is though
Original post by Anonymous
Exactly. I mean I'd have been totally fine with it if she had told me she'd met other guys. That's not even a bad thing. Lying about it is though

lol try confronting her on it. Let’s just see what silly excuse she tries bringing up.

Idk why you baited out their full names though ngl
In my view it's better to be honest yes but her dating life details aren't really your business so she can say what she wants to a random date really

People don't always take it well when you say you're meeting others too
In my view it's better to be honest yes but her dating life details aren't really your business so she can say what she wants to a random date really

People don't always take it well when you say you're meeting others too

lol here we go.

it’s tinder ffs. Obviously you’re going to be meeting others
lol here we go.

it’s tinder ffs. Obviously you’re going to be meeting others

Yup
I just mean most people won't be 100% honest at this stage about other dates they're going on, it doesn't always mean a person is an outright liar or something
Yup
I just mean most people won't be 100% honest at this stage about other dates they're going on, it doesn't always mean a person is an outright liar or something

:facepalm2: yes it does.
Reply 8
lol try confronting her on it. Let’s just see what silly excuse she tries bringing up.

Idk why you baited out their full names though ngl

They're pseudonyms, just to make my message flow easier
Reply 9
It doesn't always mean a person is an outright liar or something

Well she's blatantly lied about something
Original post by oglez92
Well she's blatantly lied about something

I wasn't referring to OPs girl more in general
obvs saying you've never ever dated anyone from the app before is different than simply being vague about things

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending