The Student Room Group

Sexual flirting has completely changed her attitude

So iv been speaking to this girl on and off for 4 months, essentially after the first 2 months she friendzoned me, but we started talking again like a month later.

To be honest I always felt like I was trying to get her attention but a few days ago we kinda had our first sexual super flirty talk on text. From that moment she’s been like a completely different person, she replies to my messages proper sam quick now and she’s putting way more effort into the conversation. Also she’s making moves for us to meet up now, like suggesting stuff and some for the stuff is just random things that you’d only expect couples to do like going shopping with her. Legit before when I use to try and plan a meet it would normally be like a week in advance but not she’s like let’s do it tomorrow.

Ngl before I never sexually flirted with her at all because I was scared to mess things up but it seems to have completely changed her. Anyone else had an experience like this before?

Scroll to see replies

That's fantastic! Maybe you changed the way she thought about you and she was abruptly like "wait a minute - this person is hawt!"
or she was seeing someone else at the time, and now that’s she’s done with him, she wants you now.

If so then that’s an L bro.
Original post by CaptainDuckie
or she was seeing someone else at the time, and now that’s she’s done with him, she wants you now.

...is it, though?
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
...is it, though?

being second choice and then the other person winning?

of course.
Reply 5

She only start this a few days ago since we had the sexual flirt chat, like we had been speaking before then for a few weeks. I mean since that chat, which I initialed a few days ago, she’s been wayyyyy different
Reply 6
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
That's fantastic! Maybe you changed the way she thought about you and she was abruptly like "wait a minute - this person is hawt!"

Yhhh that’s what i’m thinking because she’s actually super sexual which I had no idea about at all
Don't go shopping with her.

Shopping is a solo activity.

Help her to set up a real life date with you as soon as possible.

And, great job with the flirting. Well done. Keep it up. Keep things light and fun and with a big dose of flirting and you should do fine.
Original post by Anonymous
She only start this a few days ago since we had the sexual flirt chat, like we had been speaking before then for a few weeks. I mean since that chat, which I initialed a few days ago, she’s been wayyyyy different

ight

maybe she didn’t see you that way then when you first met her.

in future, don’t be “scared” to mess things up. just do it, and initiate clearly what you want from her. otherwise you risk yourself being put in friend zone category.

she might have met someone else who was into her during that time so it is still a semi L but don’t worry about it.
she might’ve thought you weren’t interested in her before. i think making it clear that you are sexually interested is what changed it into a potential relationship, which is why she probably friendzoned you before. try not to go overboard with the sexual flirting though.
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
Don't go shopping with her.

Shopping is a solo activity.

nah I don’t think it is tbh..

it’s a great way to get to know each other, more than you actually think.

Yhhh I think it could be great because I have actually met her twice before, this isn’t the first meet up.
Original post by bethwantsdeath
she might’ve thought you weren’t interested in her before. i think making it clear that you are sexually interested is what changed it into a potential relationship, which is why she probably friendzoned you before. try not to go overboard with the sexual flirting though.

To be honest this is my first kinda proper taking stage id stay. Like I thought I was into her before i’m after the flirt i’m kinda into her a lot more now, maybe she didn’t see the sexual attraction before but does now i’m guessing
Yhhh I think it could be great because I have actually met her twice before, this isn’t the first meet up.

just play your cards right. :yy:

as someone said above, don’t think “flirting” is like the magic powder to her heart

take it all slow and do it when it’s appropriate.
ight

maybe she didn’t see you that way then when you first met her.

in future, don’t be “scared” to mess things up. just do it, and initiate clearly what you want from her. otherwise you risk yourself being put in friend zone category.

she might have met someone else who was into her during that time so it is still a semi L but don’t worry about it.

Oh yhh when I got friendzoned at first that was a fat L, but we move and come back stronger
Cool thank you for the advice, i’ll just see how things play out
Oh yhh when I got friendzoned at first that was a fat L, but we move and come back stronger

no problem. just chill..

don’t get your hopes up too. Take everything heads-on.

It izzz what it izzz
(edited 2 years ago)

What's the emotionally and mentally stronger option?

For a man to go shopping with a woman?

Or for the man to delegate the shopping to the woman (for the things that she wants to buy)? And for the man to do his shopping on his own without help from anyone else?

A big part of all this is that the original poster should be aiming to give the impression that he is emotionally and mentally strong - in order for him to have the chance of appearing attractive to the woman.
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
What's the emotionally and mentally stronger option?

For a man to go shopping with a woman?

Or for the man to delegate the shopping to the woman (for the things that she wants to buy)? And for the man to do his shopping on his own without help from anyone else?

A big part of all this is that the original poster should be aiming to give the impression that he is emotionally and mentally strong - in order for him to have the chance of appearing attractive to the woman.

It’s only shopping

It’s really not that deep :rofl:
It’s only shopping

It’s really not that deep :rofl:

But why make the mistake of taking the weaker option?

It should be integrated into who the original poster is as a man. His whole self image should be that he is mentally and emotionally strong. And as a result he behaves consistently in emotionally and mentally strong ways.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending