The Student Room Group

Which Unis in London should I apply to and why ?

Hello !
I'm a Belgian student and would like to study in a University in London (because I have family in there).
But there's a problem, I really didn't excel at school, so my High School results are really not that good (like really not), but I still passed and got my diploma...
As a European student, I would like to know, which Uni (in London) would you suggest me to apply to and why ? An also, is the Uni you suggested easy to get into for a European/International student ?
PS: I tried to do some research on my own and the Unis that I found were not recommended by the students/natives, so help a fellow student out please !
TIA

EDIT : I would like to study Business Management or Marketing
(edited 2 years ago)
It's difficult to make a recomendation without knowing what you want to study! Subject will make a huge difference to the uni you choose. I am at the University of the Arts London and I love it, but that's obviously only an option if you are looking to pursue a creative subject.
Reply 2
Original post by Rennaofravenwood
It's difficult to make a recomendation without knowing what you want to study! Subject will make a huge difference to the uni you choose. I am at the University of the Arts London and I love it, but that's obviously only an option if you are looking to pursue a creative subject.

Thanks for your reply !
I would like to study Business Management or Marketing
idk about unis but you should also say what side of london you plan to live as london is quite a big place and if you live west for example it would be a pain to go to a uni in east
Reply 4
Original post by X.243llie
idk about unis but you should also say what side of london you plan to live as london is quite a big place and if you live west for example it would be a pain to go to a uni in east

I have relatives in the center, but if I have no other choice (in term of the Uni), I would stay in an accommodation !
Original post by ilal10
Hello !
I'm a Belgian student and would like to study in a University in London (because I have family in there).
But there's a problem, I really didn't excel at school, so my High School results are really not that good (like really not), but I still passed and got my diploma...
As a European student, I would like to know, which Uni (in London) would you suggest me to apply to and why ? An also, is the Uni you suggested easy to get into for a European/International student ?
PS: I tried to do some research on my own and the Unis that I found were not recommended by the students/natives, so help a fellow student out please !
TIA

EDIT : I would like to study Business Management or Marketing

Hi,
I am a Student Ambassador at Pearson College London, a boutique university located in Central London.

Pearson College London is part of Pearson, a FTSE 100 company, meaning you’ll study immersed in real business. It's education powered by industry experience, meaning our degree is designed, developed and delivered in collaboration with industry experts including Unilever, Lloyd's of London and IBM and many others. Our tutors are well-connected experts in their fields, having a mix of academic and industry experience- some run their own businesses alongside teaching.

There are a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in business subjects including Management, Marketing, Finance and Entrepreneurship, as well as Degree Apprenticeships. You have the option to explore modules and choose a certain pathway, for example Business Management with Marketing, in Year 2. We are offered a guaranteed internship scheme in Year 2, if requirements are met, and there are various opportunities to be immersed in the industry through Industry Days, Workfit Programmes and many more.

Pearson College London also offer student accommodation but you can always commute easily by public transport if you'll be living in London.
As a EU student, you can contact our Admissions Team via email ([email protected]) to help you out with any queries. More information about the application process can be found here: https://www.pearsoncollegelondon.ac.uk/pearson-business-school/admissions.html

Visit out website to get to know more about Pearson College London at: https://www.pearsoncollegelondon.ac.uk/

Hope this helps!
Kind regards,
Rajeena
Reply 6
Original post by Pearson Business School Rep
Hi,
I am a Student Ambassador at Pearson College London, a boutique university located in Central London.

Pearson College London is part of Pearson, a FTSE 100 company, meaning you’ll study immersed in real business. It's education powered by industry experience, meaning our degree is designed, developed and delivered in collaboration with industry experts including Unilever, Lloyd's of London and IBM and many others. Our tutors are well-connected experts in their fields, having a mix of academic and industry experience- some run their own businesses alongside teaching.

There are a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in business subjects including Management, Marketing, Finance and Entrepreneurship, as well as Degree Apprenticeships. You have the option to explore modules and choose a certain pathway, for example Business Management with Marketing, in Year 2. We are offered a guaranteed internship scheme in Year 2, if requirements are met, and there are various opportunities to be immersed in the industry through Industry Days, Workfit Programmes and many more.

Pearson College London also offer student accommodation but you can always commute easily by public transport if you'll be living in London.
As a EU student, you can contact our Admissions Team via email ([email protected]) to help you out with any queries. More information about the application process can be found here: https://www.pearsoncollegelondon.ac.uk/pearson-business-school/admissions.html

Visit out website to get to know more about Pearson College London at: https://www.pearsoncollegelondon.ac.uk/

Hope this helps!
Kind regards,
Rajeena

This helps a lot, I will check your website !
Thank you !

Quick Reply

Latest