The Student Room Group

Provisional

My provisional was sent off over a month ago for change of address and it changed to issued around a week and half ago. Does anyone know how long it will take to arrive ? I have my test really soon.
Reply 1
Original post by Kels10121
My provisional was sent off over a month ago for change of address and it changed to issued around a week and half ago. Does anyone know how long it will take to arrive ? I have my test really soon.

It should have arrived within 2 weeks, let them know that it did not arrive. They generally act quicker when you put some pressure on them (e.g. tell them you have your test tomorrow) and they might come up with an alternative solution.
Reply 2
See that’s the issue I’ve tried to contact them but due to Covid they are dealing with slower times etc and busy lines. Thank you for relying !
Original post by Kels10121

There's a backlog at the DVLA at the moment, what with covid, and the fact that there was strike action not so long back.
My dad had the same when renewing his HGV licence. They are apparently prioritising HGV, bus etc licences as they need them for their jobs and are key workers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending