The Student Room Group

what are you a n g o r y about?

what is tickling your pickle? Is it repeat posts on TSR? Is it pointless threads like this? IS it coveed 19? pls share

Scroll to see replies

Trolvid-20. That troll keeps posting about women and his bad luck with them yet he doesn't absorb any advice and just brushes it off.
The trolls on tsr are driving me mad. I swear I will have to check myself in an asylum. There's too many of them and too many varieties of them.
That k-pop troll needs to be euthanised.
Reply 4
Original post by urlocalinmate
Trolvid-20. That troll keeps posting about women and his bad luck with them yet he doesn't absorb any advice and just brushes it off.

oh yeah I made the mistake of trying to give advice yesterday and it didn't work. I'm starting to think that he horribly lacks self-awareness ;-;
Original post by mspaghetti
oh yeah I made the mistake of trying to give advice yesterday and it didn't work. I'm starting to think that he horribly lacks self-awareness ;-;

I've gave him advice on every account he's made. He doesn't listen to anyone and is a complete waste of space.
People who ask questions that can be answered by a google search
Reply 7
Original post by Moonlight rain
The trolls on tsr are driving me mad. I swear I will have to check myself in an asylum. There's too many of them and too many varieties of them.

yeah there is, I dont bother replying to a lot of threads anymore because it may waste the next 10 minutes of my life. Unless its something funny, I click off
Reply 8
noice thats what i like to see

He's so sad as well, even has a YT channel about his struggles.
Original post by chlamydia9000
I've gave him advice on every account he's made. He doesn't listen to anyone and is a complete waste of space.

yeah i dont know what hes aiming to do by this, he comes for advice then doesn't listen to it so I'm starting to feel like he's a little...slow.

i told him he may have mental problems and he's like "but i have these problems from girls". After admitting you have issues you would think you would go and work on them....but now he's just behaving like a victim. Maybe its weird for him to deal with his mental health
(edited 2 years ago)
Magic Square.
**** anon.
Reply 13
what is tickling your pickle?

Sry what :unimpressed:
Original post by hungrysalamander
People who ask questions that can be answered by a google search

thats painfully true..

they are on the internet and go on tsr and don't think to use the internet to go on google
Original post by 4D Chess
Sry what :unimpressed:

pickling your nickle, rustling your jimmies, got you feeling upset
what is tickling your pickle? Is it repeat posts on TSR? Is it pointless threads like this? IS it coveed 19? pls share

the Josh guy
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
That k-pop troll needs to be euthanised.

Fr
what is tickling your pickle?

That doesn't mean what you think it means.
Original post by urlocalinmate
He's so sad as well, even has a YT channel about his struggles.

What's the name of his YouTube channel?

Quick Reply

Latest