The Student Room Group

Location of residence

Hi,

With starting a degree in Scotland, being born in England and living there for over 30 years, I'll be applying for SFE and I've previously discussed this on here and everything is fine.

However, I have just read a post that doesn't allow you to apply if your address isn't in England. I noticed it was recommended to put a temporary England address, but what if you've moved to get settled before starting Uni (I'm 32, so I'll be living alone, rather than waiting until right before starting and stressing finding a place) and you no longer have an England address? Planning ahead here.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by NovaeSci
Hi,

With starting a degree in Scotland, being born in England and living there for over 30 years, I'll be applying for SFE and I've previously discussed this on here and everything is fine.

However, I have just read a post that doesn't allow you to apply if your address isn't in England. I noticed it was recommended to put a temporary England address, but what if you've moved to get settled before starting Uni (I'm 32, so I'll be living alone, rather than waiting until right before starting and stressing finding a place) and you no longer have an England address? Planning ahead here.

Hi there, if you don't have an English address then you should send in a paper application form. You can only apply to SFE online if you have an English address.

Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
If you still have access to that address (parents moving back in there as they own the place and I was renting) can I just use that? I believe there's an option to put another address in for correspondence to go to if I'm correct?
Original post by NovaeSci
If you still have access to that address (parents moving back in there as they own the place and I was renting) can I just use that? I believe there's an option to put another address in for correspondence to go to if I'm correct?

Yes that's fine.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending