The Student Room Group

EPQ on anti deppressent

Hello!
I'm picking the EPQ project for my Alevels and I'm trying to get a head start on picking a title. I'm thinking about something to do with antidepressants. Some of my ideas are:
- whether antidepressants are used because there is a under stuff in the NHS (instead of therapy)
-Do antidepressants cause more harm then good (in the addiction way)
-Do any depressants stop the need for therapy
-Are antidepressants more useful than therapy

Does anyone else have any good idea titles or wrote about antidepressants and has any tips?

Thank you! c:
Sounds interesting.

Could you tell me how many words/pages or the extent to which you need to talk about your chosen project?
Original post by Juliean95
Sounds interesting.

Could you tell me how many words/pages or the extent to which you need to talk about your chosen project?

I'd assume it's the classic 5,000-word essay.
Original post by ashtolga23
I'd assume it's the classic 5,000-word essay.

Wow that's actually a fair bit, thanks! Never did EPQ in my time!
Reply 4
yep it's the 5000 word one, very exiting...
Original post by Maykulka
yep it's the 5000 word one, very exiting...

Have you considered analysing the effectiveness of antidepressants (so look for some data on patients who have taken antidepressants and if it helped them or not) and then talk about alternatives to antidepressants, so, other types of therapy to help people relax and destress. Just an idea! Whatever you choose, make sure you can find some data on it, it will be easier to support your claims with it and analyse.
Reply 6
Oh yeah, that is a very good idea, I will definitely do that and thank you for telling me what kind of data I should use! c:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending