The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University Open day parking vere street

Hi, looking for some parking advice please
coming to visit Cardiff uni for an open day tour type thing and Have booked what we think is private student accomodation nearby, which is empty for the summer - at Vere street CF24 3DS
Wondering if anyne has stayed here at all and could offer any advice re parking for a couple of days nearby - at minimal cost

thanks
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by bexsmith23
Hi, looking for some parking advice please
coming to visit Cardiff uni for an open day tour type thing and Have booked what we think is private student accomodation nearby, which is empty for the summer - at Vere street CF24 3DS
Wondering if anyne has stayed here at all and could offer any advice re parking for a couple of days nearby - at minimal cost

thanks

Hiya, I've never stayed here before but I live in the city! There are some places I know that offer free parking but it'd be around a 25 minute walk away from where you're staying (Talbot, Llantrisant and Treorky street). Another option could be to use North Road or Castle Mews car park that has all day parking for £8.10, some parking hours there are also free for a certain period of time. You may be able to park somewhere nearby on the side of the road. Hope this helps!
(edited 2 years ago)
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by ecila32
Hiya, I've never stayed here before but I live in the city! There are some places I know that offer free parking but it'd be around a 25 minute walk away from where you're staying (Talbot, Llantrisant and Treorky street). Another option could be to use North Road or Castle Mews car park that has all day parking for £8.10, some parking hours there are also free for a certain period of time. You may be able to park somewhere nearby on the side of the road. Hope this helps!

thanks so much for your reply - i have now booked a parking spece in a paid car park nearby .... bit pricey, but it's really close - but thanks, i will definitely remeber about the £8 per day ones! that would be useful for next time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending