The Student Room Group

I miss my friend

We had a fallout and she’s asked for space, I really miss her and feel sad about it still. Her mum says it should blow over but I really miss her. Any advice? I miss going to cinema with her and doing things. A week has only gone past though.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
We had a fallout and she’s asked for space, I really miss her and feel sad about it still. Her mum says it should blow over but I really miss her. Any advice? I miss going to cinema with her and doing things. A week has only gone past though.

Sorry I wasn’t supposed to make this anon!
sadly you cant keep begging for her to talk to you. You have to let her come to you. Try find other activities that you can do to forget about her.
Sorry I wasn’t supposed to make this anon!

Don't have to apologise for being anon btw it's a free country.
It's only a week.
A friend once fell out with me (I mean totally fell out. No contact at all. Blocked on all social media. Ignored every attempts at communication) for three years.
THREE YEARS.
The years to the day actually!
Then we made up.

Give it time.
Reply 5

What was the fallout about?
Reply 6
Original post by agent37
What was the fallout about?

She said I made her feel uncomfortable but didn’t tell me then her mum got involved and it made her angry.
Reply 7
She said I made her feel uncomfortable but didn’t tell me then her mum got involved and it made her angry.

Its all kinda stupid
Reply 8
Its all kinda stupid

She doesn't sound like a very good friend, hun
Reply 9
Original post by agent37
She doesn't sound like a very good friend, hun

Should I give her up then?
Should I give her up then?

It depends, it's your life and I don't want to say anything too much because obviously, I don't know you very well!

It's just that if it's true she doesn't feel comfortable about you to the point where she'd start a fallout and get her mum involved, it just feels as though she is the one who started it and you haven't done anything wrong!
Original post by agent37
It depends, it's your life and I don't want to say anything too much because obviously, I don't know you very well!

It's just that if it's true she doesn't feel comfortable about you to the point where she'd start a fallout and get her mum involved, it just feels as though she is the one who started it and you haven't done anything wrong!

Her mum ways I’m right and she’s wrong and is angry with her behaviour towards me.
i think if u did something wrong then give her space but ask her why you make her uncomfortable.
Original post by sophiamumtaz
i think if u did something wrong then give her space but ask her why you make her uncomfortable.

I've given her space for over a week, but no she never told me why.
I've given her space for over a week, but no she never told me why.

you should ask her then so that you can fix it. ask her like "how do i make you feel uncomfortable?"
you should ask her then so that you can fix it. ask her like "how do i make you feel uncomfortable?"

Ok, but her mum told me I've done nothing wrong.
Ok, but her mum told me I've done nothing wrong.

Her mum wouldn't know, it's the girl that's your friend ask her. Text her
Her mum wouldn't know, it's the girl that's your friend ask her. Text her

Okay I will text? Do think I should leave her for longer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending