The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

I got a accommodation offer for keele and just wondering where this is/ what it means

I got a accommodation offer for keele and just wondering where this is/ what it means

I got this accommodation : BAR Z 04/6

I think it means Barnes hall z but where is Z and is it one of the nice ones or the ones that they said have been modernised but aren’t very nice. I stopped in x ball last year and they said it was a new en-suite superior but it was really bad - limescale everywhere - yellow shower - broken furniture - broken window and wasn’t a good experience - which was another reason I dropped it last year along with COVID - so I don’t want one of the bad rooms that they converted - is this the case with Barnes z

As well what does 04/6 mean?
Original post by Anonymous

I got this accommodation : BAR Z 04/6

I think it means Barnes hall z but where is Z and is it one of the nice ones or the ones that they said have been modernised but aren’t very nice. I stopped in x ball last year and they said it was a new en-suite superior but it was really bad - limescale everywhere - yellow shower - broken furniture - broken window and wasn’t a good experience - which was another reason I dropped it last year along with COVID - so I don’t want one of the bad rooms that they converted - is this the case with Barnes z

As well what does 04/6 mean?

Hi there! So glad to see that you will be joining us at Keele and welcome!

You are right, your room will be in Barnes block Z. You will be pleased to hear that block Z is one of the newly built blocks, along with block Y. I stayed in block Y during my first year, which was in the 2018-2019 academic year and we were the first set of students to spend an entire year in these blocks! These blocks are different to blocks W and X, which were renovated this summer.

As for your question on what does 04/6 mean, I am pretty sure it means that you will be in room 6 in flat 4. :smile:

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask me on here!

Thirangi :smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Original post by Keele Student Ambassador1
Hi there! So glad to see that you will be joining us at Keele and welcome!

You are right, your room will be in Barnes block Z. You will be pleased to hear that block Z is one of the newly built blocks, along with block Y. I stayed in block Y during my first year, which was in the 2018-2019 academic year and we were the first set of students to spend an entire year in these blocks! These blocks are different to blocks W and X, which were renovated this summer.

As for your question on what does 04/6 mean, I am pretty sure it means that you will be in room 6 in flat 4. :smile:

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask me on here!

Thirangi :smile:

Thank you for your response it was really helpful
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you for your response it was really helpful

Not a problem at all! As mentioned in my previous response, if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask me on here! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest