The Student Room Group

Diagnostic radiography Portsmouth uni

Anyone planning on doing diagnostic radiography at Portsmouth university soon? Or if anyone is studying this degree there could they describe their experience there, there is barely any material on YouTube or any where else about their experience there
Original post by hisokaaaa
Anyone planning on doing diagnostic radiography at Portsmouth university soon? Or if anyone is studying this degree there could they describe their experience there, there is barely any material on YouTube or any where else about their experience there

Hi,
I don't study that degree at UoP but I thought I'd leave you with some contact details where you can ask if no one here replies you with degree-specific information about the university. New students can email [email protected] or the admissions team at [email protected] they will be more than happy to help! Hope that helps, sorry I couldn't do more! If there's anything else, lmk!
Samantha, Official UoP Rep
Reply 2
Yes I'm due to start there this year. Are you? What you need to know?
Original post by JSRadio
Yes I'm due to start there this year. Are you? What you need to know?

Hi,

Congrats on being accepted, and welcome to the UoP! :smile: Sorry for getting back to you so late!

I'm actually going into my third year this year. I may not be able to give you specific advice on what it is like to study your chosen degree, but I can give you advice/insight on what its like to be a student there! Whether it's about the city or the uni itself, or stuff like that. The only thing that I would say that you need to know would be to not be so nervous, the lecturers are really great and are always willing to help. And the student body is also pretty cool. If you have any specific questions lmk and I'll do my best to help you!

Samantha, Official UoP Rep

Quick Reply

Latest