The Student Room Group

he is watching my stories? stalking?

this guy i have been back and forth with quite a few time we haven’t slept he lives a bit far we met when he was in my city he only wanted a fling i wanted more we stopped talking when he left after that we talk we stop we talk been happening for a while. few days ago i ended our little back and forth thing because he dosent want a long distance relationship which is fair enough but i don’t see the point in us talking so i removed him from insta and unfollowed him too.
He keeps watching my stories!!! even though i have removed him which means he dosent follow me what is this behaviour is he just trying to keep me hooked?:frown:
Reply 1
but he does watch them really late maybe so i won’t see that he is seen my story mostly really really late
Original post by Anonymous
but he does watch them really late maybe so i won’t see that he is seen my story mostly really really late

he's probs still just curious about you and pics of you, doesn't mean he's trying to tell you something, he made it clear he doesn't want a long distance relationship
Reply 3
he's probs still just curious about you and pics of you, doesn't mean he's trying to tell you something, he made it clear he doesn't want a long distance relationship

which is fair enough but why stalk me it’s just weird if you don’t want anything
which is fair enough but why stalk me it’s just weird if you don’t want anything

i wouldn't call it stalking, your stories are probably public and there to be looked at?
Reply 5
i wouldn't call it stalking, your stories are probably public and there to be looked at?

not really if i have removed someone specifically and mentioned it to them to leave me alone?
just cause a guy finds you attractive or wants to see you around doesn't mean it's that deep or he wants something serious
not really if i have removed someone specifically and mentioned it to them to leave me alone?

so they are coming from a new account or on anon u mean? did you block them?
Reply 8
just cause a guy finds you attractive or wants to see you around doesn't mean it's that deep or he wants something serious

not saying he wants something just wondering what weird mentality makes men pull stuff like this
Reply 9
so they are coming from a new account or on anon u mean? did you block them?

i didn’t see the point in blocking i thought removing him would make it very clear i don’t need him around and saying it to him i don’t want you around would be clear enough but i guess not
not saying he wants something just wondering what weird mentality makes men pull stuff like this

i didn’t see the point in blocking i thought removing him would make it very clear i don’t need him around and saying it to him i don’t want you around would be clear enough but i guess not

what kinda stories do you put up? he might just be ogling, guys do that a lot
i had a friend telling me about a similar issue with a guy the other day, even if i am not that into a guy and we ended it i sometimes out of curiosity look at their stuff or miss them a bit, but it's not more than that... people are addicted to content on social media it's like a habit too maybe
what kinda stories do you put up? he might just be ogling, guys do that a lot
i had a friend telling me about a similar issue with a guy the other day, even if i am not that into a guy and we ended it i sometimes out of curiosity look at their stuff or miss them a bit, but it's not more than that... people are addicted to content on social media it's like a habit too maybe

i guess that’s most likely i honestly post real random stuff and half of it is just serious post i don’t really ever post myself either so its weird that he still watches them religiously i was wondering why cause i would never do that to someone especially if they have mentioned to me to go my own way and we should leave each other alone for good this time guess that’s understandable
i guess that’s most likely i honestly post real random stuff and half of it is just serious post i don’t really ever post myself either so its weird that he still watches them religiously i was wondering why cause i would never do that to someone especially if they have mentioned to me to go my own way and we should leave each other alone for good this time guess that’s understandable

ohh if it's not pics of you then maybe he does miss u a bit and chatting, if you just had this 'break up' then they're still accepting it. He might stop watching them soon
ohh if it's not pics of you then maybe he does miss u a bit and chatting, if you just had this 'break up' then they're still accepting it. He might stop watching them soon

maybe he does i guess it’s been a week i was thinking that he should accept it and i guess move on he is always so petty and pretends to not care it’s just odd behaviour
Original post by Ckent1234
Yes he is stalking you. Just block him out of your life.

feels like it’s a little harsh ig i’m not at that stage yet either of just blocking and forgetting

Quick Reply