The Student Room Group

Degree apprenticeships

I can barely find employers that offer degree apprenticeships on the gov.uk website is there anywhere else I can look for company’s that offer degree apprenticeships. THANK U😊😊😊
Original post by dejwkrew
I can barely find employers that offer degree apprenticeships on the gov.uk website is there anywhere else I can look for company’s that offer degree apprenticeships. THANK U😊😊😊

It depends on what type of apprenticeship you want.

Sometimes there are big apprenticeship providers for specific industries that manage applications and apprenticeship frameworks for employers.

I did my degree apprenticeship in a STEM field so I can’t scope my reply beyond that. However, if your chosen area is Science, technology, engineering, or math related, Cogent Skills are the biggest provider I know of.

You should be able to find further information on their apprenticeship website:
https://www.apprenticesandgraduates.co.uk.

Hope this helps

What kind of career are you looking for?? I found a lot of them by simply searching the career and degree apprenticeship - I don't really like the gov website idk why, I prefer finding them on the company websites that offer them

Hi dejwkrew!

As well as the gov.uk website, you may be able to find suitable degree apprenticeships on the websites universities. I've just checked our website, and I can see 16 degree apprenticeships. You can find those here: https://www.port.ac.uk/study/courses?page=1&results=10&sort=AZ&type=Degree+apprenticeships

Feel free to give that link a browse, and check out the websites of other universities that you may be interested in so that you can make the best informed choice for you. If you have any queries, you can find the contact information for any of those apprenticeships/universities on their websites.

Hope this helps & best of luck,
~ Mikael, UoP Student Rep :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending