The Student Room Group

he keeps on leaving me on seen

what to do with my crush when we text he sometimes sees the message and then ignores it until the next day he replies or ask a question and then he continues the conversation??? like he never ends a conversation but he keeps on replying super late. also, I'm sure he's not busy like this all of the time.

Scroll to see replies

What do you mean “what to do about them” ?

If you don’t want to hang around waiting find someone else to text. Waiting a day to text back isn’t exactly awful.
Reply 2
Original post by GabiAbi84
What do you mean “what to do about them” ?

If you don’t want to hang around waiting find someone else to text. Waiting a day to text back isn’t exactly awful.

no it's annoying. why would he do that if he could at least reply at night?
Original post by Anonymous

He probably doesn't like you. I do this often, and it happens when I'm procrastinating replying to the person or can't be bothered to (I do it to most people). However, if I have a crush on someone, replying to them is the first thing on my mind so I will never take long to reply. Probably the same applies to him.

Then move on.
He can reply when he wants to-and he is. Not much to be done about it. He’s just your crush, he doesn’t owe you anything.
Reply 5
sad life. I'm going to do like he's doing :smile:
Or he's playing a game as he doesn't want to seem too eager. Stop texting completely and wait and see.
Notice if he only texts you at night. It means he's bored and he's playing with you.
Sounds like he's not all that keen on you. One of the reasons may be that you are all over him sending very quick replies. Having someone effectively pestering you can be a turn-off. Take it easy. Leave it a day or two before replying. Allow your relationship (if there's going to be one) to develop at its own pace. If he keeps taking longer and longer to respond the chances are that he's really not interested.
Reply 9
Or he's playing a game as he doesn't want to seem too eager. Stop texting completely and wait and see.

lol he once texted a question and I ignored it. the question was too stupid to answer. I felt like he's just testing if I’ll reply or not. after a while he deletes the message lol so idk I think nothing will happen he will keep doing it or even stop texting me completely... which I don't want...
Original post by Qxi.xli
Notice if he only texts you at night. It means he's bored and he's playing with you.

yes, he used to text around midnight and I would reply at the morning cause I don't stay up late. he stopped doing it completely. maybe that's why he texts the next day not at night lol
I've been seeing this girl and she's started leaving me on open on snapchat this week. I know she's busy at work most days so I don't think anything of it. But last night I said to her "It feels like I haven't seen u in ages. When ur next free we should meet up. I just wanna see u" so she puts back "awwwh. I know same. And I'm free whenever" so then I ask if she wants to meet on Saturday. She opened it this morning on the way to work but she never replied. And just mins ago I'm scrolling through snap stories and she posted something at dinner time saying "Can't wait to go out tomorrow". I'm thinking wtf, she just playing me around now or what. Unless I'm overthinking and she is actually on about us going out lmao
I've been seeing this girl and she's started leaving me on open on snapchat this week. I know she's busy at work most days so I don't think anything of it. But last night I said to her "It feels like I haven't seen u in ages. When ur next free we should meet up. I just wanna see u" so she puts back "awwwh. I know same. And I'm free whenever" so then I ask if she wants to meet on Saturday. She opened it this morning on the way to work but she never replied. And just mins ago I'm scrolling through snap stories and she posted something at dinner time saying "Can't wait to go out tomorrow". I'm thinking wtf, she just playing me around now or what. Unless I'm overthinking and she is actually on about us going out lmao

aww that's really nice. I deffo think she’ll go out with you. I mean who likes talking over texts when they’re busy.
Oh, no! No matter how busy you are, if the person means something to you, you reply.. I mean a normal text does not take more than 10/15s to write in this dang age, jeesh. I'm sorry but you gotta stop waisting your time and energy for guys like that. He knows what he's doing. I've been there and it's just playing mind games!
aww that's really nice. I deffo think she’ll go out with you. I mean who likes talking over texts when they’re busy.

Idk. If she doesn't reply to me after work then she's basically just saying to me that she's not interested in me anymore.
Original post by AtlantaStorm
Oh, no! No matter how busy you are, if the person means something to you, you reply.. I mean a normal text does not take more than 10/15s to write in this dang age, jeesh. I'm sorry but you gotta stop waisting your time and energy for guys like that. He knows what he's doing. I've been there and it's just playing mind games!

I agree. I reply fast when I like the person if I'm not interested I take days to reply
Idk. If she doesn't reply to me after work then she's basically just saying to me that she's not interested in me anymore.

I dont think shes interested mate
I agree. I reply fast when I like the person if I'm not interested I take days to reply

Same here LOL it's terrible sometimes (even tho I'm laughing) but that's how you know!
what to do with my crush when we text he sometimes sees the message and then ignores it until the next day he replies or ask a question and then he continues the conversation??? like he never ends a conversation but he keeps on replying super late. also, I'm sure he's not busy like this all of the time.

If he really liked you he would reply quicker - you’re wasting you’re time. He isn’t that into you

The message is written all over the wall dear. He is not interested in you probably. If he was, he would be dying to talk to you everytime. So just concentrate on yo0urself and leave his ass alone. When you actually divert your attention, he will come begging you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending