The Student Room Group

alevel biology alevel chemistry

would it be useful for me to start alevel content for bio and them during the summer holidays or should I just wait for college to start?
For biology you don’t need to do anything. Chemistry just make sure you know your GCSE calculations like moles, titrations etc. Everyone in your class will be at the same starting point anyways. Other than that enjoy the summer and wait for college to start :smile:
Original post by TheKira
For biology you don’t need to do anything. Chemistry just make sure you know your GCSE calculations like moles, titrations etc. Everyone in your class will be at the same starting point anyways. Other than that enjoy the summer and wait for college to start :smile:

Thank you!!!
Yeah probably just get used to using some maths, like swapping around equations, measuring gradients, converting units etc. I thought a level chemistry would have much less maths in it than it did :/
Also you could also have a quick scan of the textbooks you're going to use to get familiar with stuff :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by potnoodle420
Yeah probably just get used to using some maths, like swapping around equations, measuring gradients, converting units etc. I thought a level chemistry would have much less maths in it than it did :/
Also you could also have a quick scan of the textbooks you're going to use to get familiar with stuff :smile:

thank you so much!!

Quick Reply

Latest