The Student Room Group

Does anyone else here watch any medical series like ambulance/999 on the frontline?

If so I've been struggling to find an episode I'd really like to rewatch. I'm not sure whether it's still available and considering how long I've been searching it may not be.

It was about London Ambulance Service and how they dealt with a system failure by turning to paper notes when responding to calls.

I thought it was in the Ambulance series but I can't find it so maybe I watched it on a different series?
I like GPs Behind Closed Doors / Ambulance / 999 on the front line / 24 hours in A&E

Not sure what that one is
I watch a bit of Holby city, Casualty, and GP’s behind closed doors :smile:
Original post by A_Person_
If so I've been struggling to find an episode I'd really like to rewatch. I'm not sure whether it's still available and considering how long I've been searching it may not be.

It was about London Ambulance Service and how they dealt with a system failure by turning to paper notes when responding to calls.

I thought it was in the Ambulance series but I can't find it so maybe I watched it on a different series?

I am pretty sure I know the episode you are talking about, it is on Ambulance. Sometimes with TV shows episodes will be taken off after a certain period of time and I am sure this has happened to a few series of Ambulance as I can only find the Australian episodes of Ambulance on BBC Iplayer at the moment. There are no episodes of Ambulance UK version on my Amazon Prime or anything as well, it is so annoying.
Reply 4
Original post by katie.weston
I like GPs Behind Closed Doors / Ambulance / 999 on the front line / 24 hours in A&E

Not sure what that one is

Ooooh good choices and no worries it's oddly specific haha
Reply 5
Original post by Chronoscope
I watch a bit of Holby city, Casualty, and GP’s behind closed doors :smile:

Hmm never heard of Holby, what's it about? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by xoAimeeRosexo
I am pretty sure I know the episode you are talking about, it is on Ambulance. Sometimes with TV shows episodes will be taken off after a certain period of time and I am sure this has happened to a few series of Ambulance as I can only find the Australian episodes of Ambulance on BBC Iplayer at the moment. There are no episodes of Ambulance UK version on my Amazon Prime or anything as well, it is so annoying.

Ahh yeah that makes sense...very frustrating. Well maybe one day it'll resurface :crossedf: . But thank you anyways :smile:
Chicago med is a good watch although i cant vouch for realism

Medical drama
Basically Casualty but another department worhin the same hospital :smile:
Original post by CoolCavy
Chicago med is a good watch although i cant vouch for realism

I've seen a few scenes on tiktok and it looks pretty good, although idk if NBC is available in the uk? :frown:
Original post by Chronoscope
I've seen a few scenes on tiktok and it looks pretty good, although idk if NBC is available in the uk? :frown:

Try amazon prime :ninja:

It's the sister show of Casualty, they are based in the same hospital, but filmed in entirely different locations. Sometimes they do crossovers and mention the different character names from Casualty as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending