The Student Room Group

Budget friendly accommodation in London?

I'm looking for a cheap accommodation which is ensuite single room. So far, I tried spare room but either the people don't respond to messages or don't agree to give the room if I go to see it.
Where else I can look? My current contract ends on 30 Aug so I need a place asap.

Please recommend if you know any
Original post by Malden
I'm looking for a cheap accommodation which is ensuite single room. So far, I tried spare room but either the people don't respond to messages or don't agree to give the room if I go to see it.
Where else I can look? My current contract ends on 30 Aug so I need a place asap.

Please recommend if you know any

It depends on your budget and whether you're looking to rent privately or want to live in halls. There are loads of Facebook groups for students looking for housing so it's a good idea to check there. You can also find housemates or join an already established household :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by umbrellala
It depends on your budget and whether you're looking to rent privately or want to live in halls. There are loads of Facebook groups for students looking for housing so it's a good idea to check there. You can also find housemates or join an already established household :smile:

I did post there but nobody replied. The only ones who were agents
Original post by Malden
I did post there but nobody replied. The only ones who were agents

On all of the pages? All the ones I'm on have been really busy at the moment, the best ones are pages made for specific universities so try there
Reply 4
Original post by umbrellala
On all of the pages? All the ones I'm on have been really busy at the moment, the best ones are pages made for specific universities so try there

Which ones do you recommend ?
Cheap accommodation in London?

First I've heard
Original post by Asha_m
Cheap accommodation in London?

First I've heard

Genuinely cheap London accommodation only exists in the fairytales lol

Original post by Malden
Which ones do you recommend ?

The one for your university. Like 'Manchester accommodation 2021-22' or whatever your uni is

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending