The Student Room Group

Normal to not be excited for birthday?

The title
Reply 1
For some people. My parents don’t really care about their birthdays and I have a few friends who don’t as well
With me the thing is that my birthday is a week after school starts, so initially like around this time I'm super excited and wanna celebrate but as soon as i go back to school i really cba. But I'm turning 18 this year so wanna do something special... I'll try lol
Reply 3
I like the free cake, but that's about it.
I'm turning 33 in a few weeks. :cry2:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm turning 33 in a few weeks. :cry2:

What's wrong with that?
Original post by Medic. wannabe
What's wrong with that?

I'm OLD. :sigh:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm OLD. :sigh:

I don't think you're old :smile:. I would say you become old when you're 40-50.
(edited 2 years ago)
Yeah it's okay. I think it's cool if I've achieved a lot of things that year which is why I was looking forward to this year's birthday which turned out rubbish but usually I'm not excited for my birthday
Reply 9
Original post by future_11
With me the thing is that my birthday is a week after school starts, so initially like around this time I'm super excited and wanna celebrate but as soon as i go back to school i really cba. But I'm turning 18 this year so wanna do something special... I'll try lol

Mine is a week before results day😪. Im turning 18 too. So it's hard to enjoy or be excited for my birthday
Also have fun for yours!
if you're not doing anything exciting I don't think it'd be weird to not be excited
Original post by Moonlight rain
Yeah it's okay. I think it's cool if I've achieved a lot of things that year which is why I was looking forward to this year's birthday which turned out rubbish but usually I'm not excited for my birthday

Congrats on the the achievements!:h:
I think some people become less excited about their birthdays as they get older.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending