The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Going to Uni of Leeds and need helping finding people

So I’m going to Uni of Leeds and I’m trying and struggling to get hold of flatmates and ppl who are doing my subject.
I’m in Montague Burton (N2.1x) and about to begin studying Automotive Engineering (mechanical engineering)
Can someone please point me towards a WhatsApp group, FB group or anything for either thing.
Reply 1
Original post by kav12ab
So I’m going to Uni of Leeds and I’m trying and struggling to get hold of flatmates and ppl who are doing my subject.
I’m in Montague Burton (N2.1x) and about to begin studying Automotive Engineering (mechanical engineering)
Can someone please point me towards a WhatsApp group, FB group or anything for either thing.

Definitely join LSG Leeds Student Group on Facebook. Lots of people usually looking for flatmates etc as well as a LOT of humour.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
i

Original post by .Mark
Definitely join LSG Leeds Student Group on Facebook. Lots of people usually looking for flatmates etc as well as a LOT of humour.

got into Leeds 2021 too and am unable to join the gc
Reply 3
Hey! I'm going to Leeds in September and have been given Montague Burton (block k). If you want to PM me I can give you my snapchat/insta :smile:.
Reply 4
Original post by cj20019
Hey! I'm going to Leeds in September and have been given Montague Burton (block k). If you want to PM me I can give you my snapchat/insta :smile:.

hey! what are you studying? And yea ill PM you:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by cj20019

Yeah sure why not
Reply 6
Original post by Ljoanne
i

got into Leeds 2021 too and am unable to join the gc

U mean the FB group? You have to answer questions after you request to join. I got in in a couple hours but impossible to find anyone living nearby. Might be useful later tho idk.
Also there’s a link to the official fb group for each of the accommodations when you do the induction after you accept accommodation but there’s only a handful of ppl there tho
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest