The Student Room Group

fantasising about crushes can't study

Something is wrong with me lately i can't focus on my studies at all and can only daydream about dates, s*x or my crush. Yes i'm quite isolated and lonely atm but can't change much until i graduate and need to do that soon. But i can;t focus at all and emotionally really distracted. I've been studying all through summer and haven't had a holiday/vacation since the whole covid started. It's like my uni is no longer the most important thing but my emotional needs are. but i don't have a significant person or dating lief they're just in my imagination
Original post by Anonymous
Something is wrong with me lately i can't focus on my studies at all and can only daydream about dates, s*x or my crush. Yes i'm quite isolated and lonely atm but can't change much until i graduate and need to do that soon. But i can;t focus at all and emotionally really distracted. I've been studying all through summer and haven't had a holiday/vacation since the whole covid started. It's like my uni is no longer the most important thing but my emotional needs are. but i don't have a significant person or dating lief they're just in my imagination

😭💀😂😂lmaooooo you must be a single girl

Who is your crush? Is he your classmate?

Do you just use anon everywhere?
Reply 3

i am -.- yes he is lol how did u know
i am -.- yes he is lol how did u know

😭😂 same girll. I have a crush on my university classmate

I'm 19 and I have never had a boyfriend, never kissed a guy, never even held hands. Lol it's embarrassing and weird af 😭💀😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending