The Student Room Group

My PMs are wide open

I'm bored and looking for PMpals. If you're also bored, why not drop me a line :wink:
Hope that you don't get mail from any of the fetish trolls or the militant vegan incarnation of Ttingtox. :crossedf:
Hopefully :lol:
Original post by londonmyst
Hope that you don't get mail from any of the fetish trolls or the militant vegan incarnation of Ttingtox. :crossedf:
(edited 2 years ago)
You should try out Omegle and report about your experiences on it back here. It can be low-key entertaining.
Original post by yellowsloth
You should try out Omegle and report about your experiences on it back here. It can be low-key entertaining.

My ISP has a parental lock and we can't log in to the portal :sad:
e: wait nevermind :biggrin:
(edited 2 years ago)
Okokokok try it
Reply 6
Original post by Vapordave
My ISP has a parental lock and we can't log in to the portal :sad:

Have they remembered to block downloads of Tor browser though?
Original post by londonmyst

Ttingtox :moon:
Original post by Sinnoh
Have they remembered to block downloads of Tor browser though?

Nope :colone:

Original post by yellowsloth
Okokokok try it

I ended up holding an entire conversation in Japanese and adding them on Twitter :lol:
Original post by Vapordave
Nope :colone:

I ended up holding an entire conversation in Japanese and adding them on Twitter :lol:

Aww that's a good find :biggrin: I once did a geography quiz with someone and ended up adding them on snap, only for him to remove me afterwards hahaa
me who's never been on omegle 💀💀
Original post by sumaya23705
me who's never been on omegle 💀💀

lol you should try it. If not video, try the texting function because that's pretty entertaining at times as well.
ooooo i didn't know there was a texting function i'll try it

Quick Reply

Latest