The Student Room Group

Anybody awake? Why are you staying up?

I’m texting a friend. He said he’ll be right back but he’s not replied! I’m hoping he didn’t get caught by his parents!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have covid and can’t sleep or go anywhere.
I'm always awake at 12:30-ish but usually plan to sleep at this time, failing every single day.
Original post by urlocalinmate
I'm always awake at 12:30-ish but usually plan to sleep at this time, failing every single day.

Why can’t you sleep? How come you’re failing?
Original post by AnActor184
Why can’t you sleep? How come you’re failing?

Phone. It's always the phone.
Was just giving my hamsters some cheese, off to bed now though :smile:
Original post by TFEU
I have covid and can’t sleep or go anywhere.

Oh no! I don’t know what to say to that. Get well soon! Hopefully your isolation period isn’t too daunting or boring.
Reply 7
Just finished my night shift at a supermarket, now eating cheesecake
Not long ago got home from work, I always need a couple hours to eat, get changed, shower and then 'close down' my brain before going to sleep after work, especially after hectic shifts like today.
Reply 9
I was watching an instagram live
Was watching the movie: The Man from Nowhere. Now I’m gonna read a bit then go to sleep :emo:
I need to take my medicine every 12 hours, and my regimen is 14.40 and 2.40, up until the 16th of August.
I usually go to sleep at 6 am and wake up at 10. The slightest disturbance and I am ready to strike. It hasn't happened yet, but when it does happen (be it burglars or MI5 home invasion) I will spring up and take them all out.
I'm listening to music and talking to mates lol
Different timezones
Reply 15
Original post by AnActor184
Oh no! I don’t know what to say to that. Get well soon! Hopefully your isolation period isn’t too daunting or boring.

Haha thanks. Luckily TSR is keeping me entertained
Original post by urlocalinmate

Same here.
Should probably say I want to be a commercial singer. But anyway, having a hard time picking a university thought I wanted to go to music school went to the open day today and something was completely off it's a good Uni it just doesn't feel completely right. So,
should I try clearing and apply to University of Chichester in Music performance or should I try in Music and Musical Theatre because it would be a good opportunity for in the future to get other different type of jobs as well, you know because God knows if i will be lucky enough to be able to get a shot at the music industry. Then again is my sister right do i just need to try and use social media to my full advantage and try that way and then not be as stressed at Uni. But I don't get social media I am Generation Z but I don't understand it it's so overwhelming. I just don't know what to do and then I get mad because there's like singers that clearly just got lucky and were on social media but don't sound amazing and then I am like why did I practice for the last 18 years!!!! and then I remember OH they use social media unlike me. or at least I only use it in these kinds of these situations. I'm so frustrated, confused know I'm being stupid at the same time but don't know how to fix it. And I already know that my dreams aren't going to happen. Huh! Maybe I'm more worried about getting to my dream career? then picking the right Uni? I don't even know anymore.

:mad: STRESS, FRUSTRATION, I SWEAR I AM BORDERLINETHISCLOSE TO WISHING THAT A HOLE WOULD SWALLOM ME UP.

:redface:Anyway, that's the reason I am awake and because I need to open the door for when my sister comes from her night out.
Feel free to ignore I ended up ranting.
I can’t sleep because I’m struggling with depressing negative thoughts that haunt me at night, which is great when you’re trying to catch Zzz.
Original post by ParadoxicalNerd
I can’t sleep because I’m struggling with depressing negative thoughts that haunt me at night, which is great when you’re trying to catch Zzz.

Sending you love and hugs!!!

Quick Reply

Latest