The Student Room Group

AMA

I'm bored, and feel like chatting with someone.
Ask me anything, and I'll try to answer as honestly as I can

I'm an 18 y/o guy, in case that helps

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Does egg belong on pizza
Original post by Bowlol
Does egg belong on pizza

No... And please don't tell an Italian that, or they'll have a heart attack! :biggrin:
Do you floss?
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Do you floss?

No. Although I have given up every form of unhealthy sugar (chocolate, candy, sugary drinks etc...). I was addicted to it and one day decided to put an end to it. Since then my teeth have been much more healthy, so I have no need for flossing.
How many books does one need to read to know everything imaginable and some which isn't?
Original post by The Malevolent
No. Although I have given up every form of unhealthy sugar (chocolate, candy, sugary drinks etc...). I was addicted to it and one day decided to put an end to it. Since then my teeth have been much more healthy, so I have no need for flossing.

Are you sure about that? Please explain.
Original post by Rufus the red
How many books does one need to read to know everything imaginable and some which isn't?

Not everything imaginable has been recorded in books, so even if you read all of them, it wouldn't be enough.

Oof, these questions are becoming quite philosophical :tongue:

I'm 18 year old male as well. are u planning to go uni?
Reply 9

cereal before milk or milk before cereal?
Not everything imaginable has been recorded in books, so even if you read all of them, it wouldn't be enough.

Oof, these questions are becoming quite philosophical :tongue:

Incorrect, and the only thing philosophical here is chapters 4519 through 4827 in the only book you'll ever need:
Screenshot 2021-07-13 9.42.52 PM.png
How did you get so good at chess :wink:
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Are you sure about that? Please explain.

Well my dentist has told me that floss isn't necessary, because I clean them well enough using just a toothbrush. The spacing between them is just right so that things don't really get stuck in between, if that makes sense.
Original post by taranmistry
I'm 18 year old male as well. are u planning to go uni?

Yes! I'll be studying mathematics. My firm choice is Cambridge, and my insurance choice in Warwick. How about you?
Well my dentist has told me that floss isn't necessary, because I clean them well enough using just a toothbrush. The spacing between them is just right so that things don't really get stuck in between, if that makes sense.

Interesting…:beard:
Original post by Rufus the red
Incorrect, and the only thing philosophical here is chapters 4519 through 4827 in the only book you'll ever need:
Screenshot 2021-07-13 9.42.52 PM.png

I have no rebuttal for this truly flawless argument! You win!
Original post by Qxi.xli
How did you get so good at chess :wink:

I've been playing for about 10 years now (with breaks in between, but you get the idea). I'm still waiting on our rematch btw.

P.S. That goes for everyone! If you like chess, send me a pm and we can play a game or two.
No... And please don't tell an Italian that, or they'll have a heart attack! :biggrin:

Along the same lines, do you agree with me that chicken has no place in a pasta dish?
I've been playing for about 10 years now (with breaks in between, but you get the idea). I'm still waiting on our rematch btw.

P.S. That goes for everyone! If you like chess, send me a pm and we can play a game or two.

Yesss me too. But I'll beat you this time, so you better watch out😌

Warning: he's around 1600:eek:
Original post by Reality Check
Along the same lines, do you agree with me that chicken has no place in a pasta dish?

Finally! Someone said it! Although I do love spaghetti with meatballs and red sauce

Quick Reply