The Student Room Group

UCL: Unite St Pancras Way

I’ve got a single en suite room in unite at St Pancras way, London. If anyone would like to swap I’d appreciate it. I don’t have the funds to do the travelling on tube etc, I’d rather be in some of the closer accommodation.
Is that not within walking distance of UCL?
Reply 2
Original post by artful_lounger
Is that not within walking distance of UCL?

It’s about twenty minutes/half an hour. I have chronic fatigue so it’s not really the best for me lol
Original post by EJH2001
It’s about twenty minutes/half an hour. I have chronic fatigue so it’s not really the best for me lol

Ah I see. If you are applying for Disabled Students Allowance maybe that might be something it can help with? Or the uni may be able to help with some other source of funding as well. Might be worth exploring as well as looking for someone to swap with!
Reply 4
Original post by artful_lounger
Ah I see. If you are applying for Disabled Students Allowance maybe that might be something it can help with? Or the uni may be able to help with some other source of funding as well. Might be worth exploring as well as looking for someone to swap with!

I’m doing stuff with the DSA yeah. Im gonna call them tomorrow and explain the situation. In terms of swapping, I’m trying. I’ve messaged WhatsApp group chats, posted in a few Facebook groups and put stuff on here. Is there any other way you could suggest? I’m calling the accom people tomorrow so if I can’t swap hopefully they can help
Original post by EJH2001
I’m doing stuff with the DSA yeah. Im gonna call them tomorrow and explain the situation. In terms of swapping, I’m trying. I’ve messaged WhatsApp group chats, posted in a few Facebook groups and put stuff on here. Is there any other way you could suggest? I’m calling the accom people tomorrow so if I can’t swap hopefully they can help

Sorry, I don't know any other way to do so - not sure how much the UNITE people can help unless they have a UNITE location nearer to UCL though :s-smilie:
Original post by EJH2001
I’ve got a single en suite room in unite at St Pancras way, London. If anyone would like to swap I’d appreciate it. I don’t have the funds to do the travelling on tube etc, I’d rather be in some of the closer accommodation.

Hey I received a single en-suite at John Dodgson for my accommodation and I’m interested in st pancreas way, it’s only 0.5 miles from ucl so very close to the campus! Let me know if youre interested
Original post by mariesadler
Hey I received a single en-suite at John Dodgson for my accommodation and I’m interested in st pancreas way, it’s only 0.5 miles from ucl so very close to the campus! Let me know if youre interested

Hey I have an en suite single @ st pancras way and would love to swap to John Dodgson. pls lemme know if ur interested xx
Original post by londonstudent21
Hey I have an en suite single @ st pancras way and would love to swap to John Dodgson. pls lemme know if ur interested xx

Hey im deffo interested- just pm you x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending