The Student Room Group

Why?!?!

Why do guys stop talking without saying goodbye??
Sometime because the person might find it hard to find the right time to end the conversation.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Sometime because the person might find it hard to find the right time to end the conversation.

Every time though?
I always make an effort to say goodbye or goodnight
Every time though?
I always make an effort to say goodbye or goodnight

Personally for me in group conversations i find it really hard to say bye or maybe depending on the situation it could romantic interest i have seen guys who with girls kind of feel awkward and they nope out.
Reply 4
Personally for me in group conversations i find it really hard to say bye or maybe depending on the situation it could romantic interest i have seen guys who with girls kind of feel awkward and they nope out.

This guy I really like never says anything to end the conversation, just leaves it. My ex never did that.
This guy I really like never says anything to end the conversation, just leaves it. My ex never did that.

All guys are different so they will act differently in the same conditions
Reply 6
All guys are different so they will act differently in the same conditions

I just want to know when the conversations over so I’m not hanging around.
I just want to know when the conversations over so I’m not hanging around.

Yeah i get u people are complex
Reply 8
Yeah i get u people are complex

They really are.
If only I knew what was going on inside his head
They really are.

To be honest i think your best off asking him about it
To be honest i think your best off asking him about it

I don’t want to seem desperate, which right now I probably do seem to be.
I don’t want to seem desperate, which right now I probably do seem to be.

Maybe try and find out if the feelings are mutual from a friend you both share then from that you could infer if he likes you then presume its because of that
Maybe try and find out if the feelings are mutual from a friend you both share then from that you could infer if he likes you then presume its because of that

We have no mutual friends. He has told me he likes me, and we get on really well. However at times like this, he makes it awkward!
We have no mutual friends. He has told me he likes me, and we get on really well. However at times like this, he makes it awkward!

Ok then from that you could infer he is nervous around you because he likes you and maybe you could see it as you should try to make it a relationship as this awkwardness wont stop
Reply 14

Ask him...
I guess if you message a lot then it just stops and starts naturally. I usually send a few emojis to end a conversation then we'll talk when a new discussion arises.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending