The Student Room Group

Childrens nursing book's

I was wondering if anyone had any children's nursing books that they no longer need and are selling that I could buy for when I start my degree in September?
Hey Ive moved your thread to a more relevant section where hopefully you'll get more helpful replies! :smile:
Original post by Obolinda
Hey Ive moved your thread to a more relevant section where hopefully you'll get more helpful replies! :smile:

Amazing! Thankyou so much x
Reply 3
Original post by Jessicaaaa1602
I was wondering if anyone had any children's nursing books that they no longer need and are selling that I could buy for when I start my degree in September?

1) I'd check your university's reading list first, before buying anything.
2) many "useful" books you'll only use a handful of times over the course of 3 years. The vast majority of things you'll need will be the total of one reference from a book or journal for one assignment across the whole degree.
3) bear this in mind: some of my (adult nursing) textbooks are technically out of date. They were published over 5 years ago and there's more recent editions. I only qualified 2 years ago.

A student nurse handbook, student nurse maths book, and an A&P ie Ross & Wilson will be a good starting point for you - and great if someone on here has a copy you can have! The rest... chill out and get them from the uni :colondollar:
Original post by Emily_B
1) I'd check your university's reading list first, before buying anything.
2) many "useful" books you'll only use a handful of times over the course of 3 years. The vast majority of things you'll need will be the total of one reference from a book or journal for one assignment across the whole degree.
3) bear this in mind: some of my (adult nursing) textbooks are technically out of date. They were published over 5 years ago and there's more recent editions. I only qualified 2 years ago.

A student nurse handbook, student nurse maths book, and an A&P ie Ross & Wilson will be a good starting point for you - and great if someone on here has a copy you can have! The rest... chill out and get them from the uni :colondollar:

Ahhhh thankyou so much for your help :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending