The Student Room Group

model management scam

bookers modelling management have asked for £800! to sign me up they say two modelling agencies are interested in me they are Fusion Management and Manderina .. i can borrow the money if its all true but my gut says its a scam? they have given me a few days to think about it
Original post by kazzarobb
bookers modelling management have asked for £800! to sign me up they say two modelling agencies are interested in me they are Fusion Management and Manderina .. i can borrow the money if its all true but my gut says its a scam? they have given me a few days to think about it

How about you call them? I'm sure you'de be able to tell if their was a scam, or do some research on it?
Reply 2
Original post by ConfusedDemon
How about you call them? I'm sure you'de be able to tell if their was a scam, or do some research on it?

i,ve tried calling them this morning , however no reply , I can leave a message on a BT 1571 voice mail .. the 2 agencies have great websites and are instagram but it could be a well organised scam and they,ve covered all angles ?
Original post by kazzarobb
i,ve tried calling them this morning , however no reply , I can leave a message on a BT 1571 voice mail .. the 2 agencies have great websites and are instagram but it could be a well organised scam and they,ve covered all angles ?

If they don't reply and they're sending you messages, then it's kinda likely that it could be a scam. Then again, I could be wrong, but try all methods of contact? Or any friends or family that may be knowledgable about it.

Quick Reply

Latest