The Student Room Group

Economics essay competition

So this is probably ridiculously late considering that the deadline is at the end of the week but I'm writing up an essay for their competition and I want to include some diagrams but I have no clue of how I should include them without them looking a little ridiculous (like drawn out on MS Paint or something) and also how they play into the word count?
Reply 1
Probably screen shots from powerpoint. also which essay competition is this
Original post by hello17375
So this is probably ridiculously late considering that the deadline is at the end of the week but I'm writing up an essay for their competition and I want to include some diagrams but I have no clue of how I should include them without them looking a little ridiculous (like drawn out on MS Paint or something) and also how they play into the word count?

You can draw diagrams on Google Drawing: New --> More --> Googe Drawing. It's quite easy to use and looks nice at the end.

Words on diagrams, graphs, tables are not counted into the word limit. Just the body of the essay.

Hope this helps!
Reply 3
Original post by sararah04
You can draw diagrams on Google Drawing: New --> More --> Googe Drawing. It's quite easy to use and looks nice at the end.

Words on diagrams, graphs, tables are not counted into the word limit. Just the body of the essay.

Hope this helps!

Oh okay thank you!
Reply 4
Original post by sj.21
Probably screen shots from powerpoint. also which essay competition is this

cool thanks! this is the LSE SU economics essay competition. good luck if you decide to enter!
Original post by hello17375
cool thanks! this is the LSE SU economics essay competition. good luck if you decide to enter!

Hey, I'm also entering!! Which question did you choose? I did the 1st one :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by sararah04
Hey, I'm also entering!! Which question did you choose? I did the 1st one :smile:

I'm doing the 5th question :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest