The Student Room Group

Imagine if someone's initials were TSR...

Imagine if there was someone whose initials were TSR who had an account on TSR, would that be confusing? Like for example if someone on here was called Thomas Steven Robinson and he had an account on TSR, would that be confusing?

Scroll to see replies

Nice thread title
Fair point; would be interesting to see the situation unfold :lol:
Is your spacebar broken?
Original post by artful_lounger
Is your spacebar broken?

No, I just had to put it all together to keep the 85 character rule.
Original post by mjhmichael18
No, I just had to put it all together to keep the 85 character rule.

Did it occur to you that perhaps that was an indicator you should pick a shorter, more summary title and included the full body of text in your first post instead? :tongue:
Original post by artful_lounger
Did it occur to you that perhaps that was an indicator you should pick a shorter, more summary title and included the full body of text in your first post instead? :tongue:

Yes, maybe that could have been better.
*Tommy Robinson likes this*

Michael, I have altered your thread title so it makes more sense when reading it. Is that OK?
Original post by 5hyl33n
Michael, I have altered your thread title so it makes more sense when reading it. Is that OK?

Yes, that’s fine.
Yes, that’s fine.

Excellent! :biggrin:

Imagine if there was someone whose initials were TSR who had an account on TSR, would that be confusing? Like for example if someone on here was called Thomas Steven Robinson and he had an account on TSR, would that be confusing?

Unless they kept on referring to themselves as TSR instead of their full name, I doubt it will be confusing.

I wouldn't recommend a user reveals their full name (either through their username or posts) on TSR or any other platform.
(edited 2 years ago)
I don't think that many people would find it confusing because you would likely be able to infer from the context whether 'TSR' was in reference to a person or the website.

Food for thought :wink:
Original post by 5hyl33n
Excellent! :biggrin:

Unless they kept on referring to themselves as TSR instead of their full name, I doubt it will be confusing.

I wouldn't recommend a user reveals their full name (either through their username or posts) on TSR or any other platform.

Rip for me ig
Original post by HaydenFordz
Rip for me ig

Wait. Your username is your name? :shock:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by 5hyl33n
Wait. Your username is your name? :shock:

Yeh it’s my gamer tag :rofl:
Yeh it’s my gamer tag :rofl:

:shock:
Original post by 5hyl33n
:shock:

:colondollar: I probably shouldn’t but then again, what could be the worst that happens
:colondollar: I probably shouldn’t but then again, what could be the worst that happens

TSR's finest trolls will show you the worst. :lol:
Original post by 5hyl33n
TSR's finest trolls will show you the worst. :lol:

Over 1 year strong and haven’t been targeted yet :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest