The Student Room Group

Nicki Minaj is The Most Attractive Woman Alive

people always complain about "muh natural girls". Who cares, attractive is attractive. And also, she was clearly good looking before any surgery as you can tell from her high-school photo

Overall,she's just really beautiful IMO, there are plenty of other models and **** who are also beautiful, but Nicki Minaj is the best looking woman alive IMO.

Scroll to see replies

okay
nice to know
Original post by hey yall
nice to know

She's sexy right?

Original post by Obolinda
okay

She is gorgeous even in high school
Original post by littlexbadboy
She's sexy right?

She is gorgeous even in high school

eh not really i think she ruined it with all that shiz
Original post by Son of the Sea
I can sense a big fat ban coming your way very soon.

Idgaf man

Bad boy make them nervous
Original post by hey yall
eh not really i think she ruined it with all that shiz

Nah.. She looks more hot and fit now

but even before fame she was good looking
Nah.. She looks more hot and fit now

but even before fame she was good looking

yh but its fake af she went ott
people always complain about "muh natural girls". Who cares, attractive is attractive. And also, she was clearly good looking before any surgery as you can tell from her high-school photo

Overall,she's just really beautiful IMO, there are plenty of other models and **** who are also beautiful, but Nicki Minaj is the best looking woman alive IMO.

Nicki is beautiful, yes. But so are many other women, for me I loveeee me some Kehlani, I think she's the most beautiful woman alive but it's all down to whoever you think - beauty is in the eye of the beholder :smile:
Original post by Georgia Jayy
Nicki is beautiful, yes. But so are many other women, for me I loveeee me some Kehlani, I think she's the most beautiful woman alive but it's all down to whoever you think - beauty is in the eye of the beholder :smile:

Do you like bella poarch? she is very fit
Reply 10
nah

Then you haven't seen much women.
her attitude goes further than her looks :yep:
Do you like bella poarch? she is very fit

Just searched her, wow she is gorgeous!
She's a tramp
There was someone I found out about today who I have never heard of before. Lady Kitty Spencer. Related to Princess Diana. Absolutely stunning.

For me it would be Mahlagha Jaberi. She was even listed as the most beautiful woman in the world once
Original post by Reality Check
She's a tramp

How old are you? 40? :frown:
Original post by tysanchez
How old are you? 40? :frown:

:laugh: bless
It is 100% true.

If and only if every other female on the planet dies.

Quick Reply

Latest