The Student Room Group

Are you a stoic person or does your mood change throughout the day?

On an average day, would your mood remain the same or would it change throughout the day?
Reply 1
Changes with things that happen, I get frustrated and slightly upset easily but forget about it just as quick when something positive takes its place. Normally it all levels out to 'meh' by the end of the day.
Original post by Robert Walpole
On an average day, would your mood remain the same or would it change throughout the day?

On average I'd say my mood will always be content but sometimes something will trigger me and my mood will change (i.e. say I'm on social media and something bad happens, it might change my mood for a while) but never for a long time, just for like an hour.
Original post by Foxehh
Changes with things that happen, I get frustrated and slightly upset easily but forget about it just as quick when something positive takes its place. Normally it all levels out to 'meh' by the end of the day.

Ah I see so it all levels out
Original post by Georgia Jayy
On average I'd say my mood will always be content but sometimes something will trigger me and my mood will change (i.e. say I'm on social media and something bad happens, it might change my mood for a while) but never for a long time, just for like an hour.

Interesting that social media has that kind of impact
You can be both things simultaneously :s-smilie:

I have BPD so my emotions in a single day are like a mexican wave.

Im still incredibly stoic to even get through that. Its not an easy thing to have.
Original post by CoolCavy
You can be both things simultaneously :s-smilie:

I have BPD so my emotions in a single day are like a mexican wave.

Im still incredibly stoic to even get through that. Its not an easy thing to have.

Cannot rep :frown: but was going to say similar :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest