The Student Room Group

What should I change my options to?

Drama, Sports Studies, and Food Technology are my options. PE, health and social care, and Triple-science were my first choices. I didn't get what I wanted, I made the mistake of changing Triple-science to drama. Food technology was also a backup option for me. I now want to change Food Technology to Triple-Science and change drama because it seems to be awful and difficult, so should I keep Drama or change it to something else?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by UnordinaryHuman
Drama, Sports Studies, and Food Technology are my options. PE, health and social care, and Triple-science were my first choices. I didn't get what I wanted, I made the mistake of changing Triple-science to drama. Food technology was also a backup option for me. I now want to change Food Technology to Triple-Science and change drama because it seems to be awful and difficult, so should I keep Drama or change it to something else?

You’re going to have to check with your school because of timetabling none of us will know what’s possible. Unless food technology and triple science happen at the same time you might not be able to simply swap. You can swap Drama for Triple Science if you really want to as you’ve already done that then ask the school what options are on at the same time as Food Tech so you can decide if there’s a better option.

Quick Reply

Latest