The Student Room Group

Maths A Level

I m CAIE A Level student in Maths. I was wondering if I should try other boards whether that would help in getting A or A*? If there are any other tips like which part should help me gain more marks.
you're wanting to switch exam boards?
Reply 2
No I m asking I m CIE student if I do AQA/Edexcel papers as practice for Maths will that help? Given that they re different exam boards.
I did edexcel maths and used aqa papers for revision as they tended to be easier, it’ll help give you maths problems you’ve never done before but won’t really help with exam technique.
Original post by Samavi16
No I m asking I m CIE student if I do AQA/Edexcel papers as practice for Maths will that help? Given that they re different exam boards.

Hmm well I did CIE too and for maths Alevels they pretty much all follow the same curriculum, so I just used websites where they combine questions from all different boards into each topic (like alevelmathsrevision.com) and then I did all the CIE past papers.
Reply 5
Original post by Hellllpppp
I did edexcel maths and used aqa papers for revision as they tended to be easier, it’ll help give you maths problems you’ve never done before but won’t really help with exam technique.

I mean I will get practice

Quick Reply

Latest