The Student Room Group

Am I the only one who can't seem to find a face mask that fits my face properly?

Like all the ones I've tried are a little loose and always be slipping off. Maybe I should try the kids ones lol
I have the opposite problem: almost all my masks are too small, and the one that fits is rather grubby now despite washing loads :colondollar:
either to tiight or loose smh gotta have it just right cos i have glasses :angry: :redface:
Reply 3
I made my own, I've got a small face and I'm really not good with textures so it seemed like the safest option! Plus I could put a pipe cleaner in the nose to make it fit closer and not steam up my glasses when I actually bother to wear them, so that was a bonus. It took a few attempts but I managed to make one that fits perfectly all around, would recommend giving it a go if you still need a good mask :h:
How tiny is your face
Original post by Interea
I made my own, I've got a small face and I'm really not good with textures so it seemed like the safest option! Plus I could put a pipe cleaner in the nose to make it fit closer and not steam up my glasses when I actually bother to wear them, so that was a bonus. It took a few attempts but I managed to make one that fits perfectly all around, would recommend giving it a go if you still need a good mask :h:

prsom
I use the Cambridge masks. They come in XS, S, M, L, or XL so they're quite reasonably varied in sizes. Plus they're extra protective (FFP2 and FFP3 types.)

For reference, my 8 year old uses S, my 11 and 14 year olds use M, my 15 year old and myself use L, and my husband uses XL.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
I use the Cambridge masks. They come in XS, S, M, L, or XL so they're quite reasonably varied in sizes. Plus they're extra protective (FFP2 and FFP3 types.)

For reference, my 8 year old uses S, my 11 and 14 year olds use M, my 15 year old and myself use L, and my husband uses XL.

thats a big fam
close to mine ngl: 10y/o 13y/o 15y/o mum and dad lol
Reply 8
Buy an air-fed hood

Quick Reply