The Student Room Group

First day working at waterstones

so later this week is my first day working at waterstones, where i begin my training. i’m nervous and excited!! however i’m not sure what i should bring or expect :/ so any advice would be stellar !!
Reply 1
sorry I don't have advice but I'm looking for a job and turning 17 soon, quick question how long did it take you to get a job? Also, good luck!
Original post by sag-is
however i’m not sure what i should bring or expect :/ so any advice would be stellar !!

Check indeed or one of the other sites with job advice, maybe bring along your favourite book, be prepared to ask questions etc
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by t0897
sorry I don't have advice but I'm looking for a job and turning 17 soon, quick question how long did it take you to get a job? Also, good luck!

thanks!! so i applied around the 12th of July, and they emailed me around ten days later for an interview for the following week. then after the interview, they emailed me a couple of hours later to confirm i got the job. good luck applying !!!
Reply 4
Original post by AmIReallyHere
Check indeed or one of the other sites with job advice, maybe bring along your favourite book, be prepared to ask questions etc

sure thing!! thanks for your help <3
Hey quick question: what are your hours going to be like? I'm considering applying for a part time position, but it's a bit unclear on the website how many hours this would involve. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending