The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary University of London Clearing and Adjustment 2021

This is a thread to discuss Queen Mary University of London for Clearing 2021.

You can find their current course listings here >>

Find other Clearing discussions here on TSR >>

Find all the information you need about Clearing here >>

Good luck with everything!
Original post by StrawberryDreams
This is a thread to discuss Queen Mary University of London for Clearing 2021.

You can find their current course listings here >>

Find other Clearing discussions here on TSR >>

Find all the information you need about Clearing here >>

Good luck with everything!

Is there a chance more courses will be added
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by Anonymous
Is there a chance more courses will be added

Hey! It depends, sometimes universities add more courses on Results Day when they know the numbers they have on their courses more, so always worth keeping an eye out but there is no guarantee :smile:
Hi! So I got an offer from this uni I applied to through Adjustment and now want to decline my place at qmul (my firm choice - and then accept the new offer). But I can't do it right now on Track due to the A-level results event. What should I do?

I have already emailed qmul about the situation and I'm still waiting for a reply. I don't want to get in trouble accepting offers from two unis simultaneously + I have to apply for CAS/visa so I'll need to get on with things as fast as I can
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! So I got an offer from this uni I applied to through Adjustment and now want to decline my place at qmul (my firm choice - and then accept the new offer). But I can't do it right now on Track due to the A-level results event. What should I do?

I have already emailed qmul about the situation and I'm still waiting for a reply. I don't want to get in trouble accepting offers from two unis simultaneously + I have to apply for CAS/visa so I'll need to get on with things as fast as I can

Hi!

If you have already accepted a verbal offer of a course that you applied for through Adjustment, the university should update your Track account and send you a confirmation letter. Your original offer should then automatically be removed from Track.

Best wishes,
Amaya.
Good morning guys!

The clearing hotline is now open so give us a call if you’re looking to secure a place at QMUL! You can also give us a call for general enquiries too. Please also feel free to ask any questions on this thread and the other ambassadors and I will try and answer them as quickly as possible.

This link will allow you to view all the courses that are in clearing this year and if you scroll all the way down, it will show you the courses that are no longer in clearing and are closed: https://www.qmul.ac.uk/undergraduate/clearing/find-your-course/

Key dates to put in your diary:
Clearing hotline 5 July–9 August: open 09.00–17.00
Clearing hotline 10 and 11th August (Tuesday-Wednesday) - open 08:00-19:00
Clearing hotline 12 and 13 August (Thursday-Friday) - open 08:00-18:00
Clearing hotline 16 August onwards - open 09:00 17:00
Clearing embargo period: 4–9 August 2021. (During this period, we're unable to offer you a place at Queen Mary through Clearing)

There are online clearing events running from the 3rd of August to the 13th of August, where you can take a virtual campus tour, chat with current students and ask any questions you may have about life at Queen Mary! We’re also very excited to announce that there are on campus clearing events running on the same dates which can be booked here: https://www.qmul.ac.uk/undergraduate/clearing/

This link has lots of key information for clearing 2021 so it is the best place to start your search! https://www.qmul.ac.uk/undergraduate/clearing/

Good luck to all our future QMUL students!

Maryam
QMUL Student Ambassador and TSR Representative

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending