The Student Room Group

Who likes the cartoon The Simpsons ?

We spend a lot of time with the cartoon Simpsons, so what attracts you the most about the cartoon Simpsons?
7ef3d90ffe90465f8c9b16448382185286-02-simpsons-couch.rsquare.w700.jpg
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by willwongeleven53
We spend a lot of time with the cartoon Simpsons, so what attracts you the most about the cartoon Simpsons?

I LOVE THE SIMPSONS OMG
What attracts me is I think the colours and all the stereotypes of America. It’s so funny .
Original post by Shy oreo
I LOVE THE SIMPSONS OMG
What attracts me is I think the colours and all the stereotypes of America. It’s so funny .

Yes, the colors also left a deep impression on me. And there are a lot of Simpson's words, which are worthy of recollection.
Many people say that cartoons are for children, but the Simpsons are suitable for all ages.
I think it's losing its charm. It's not really funny anymore, I watch it out of nostalgia rather than anything else.
Original post by Sabertooth
I think it's losing its charm. It's not really funny anymore, I watch it out of nostalgia rather than anything else.

:smile:
The voices annoy me too much to want to watch it O.o
no hate I find some parts funny c:
Original post by Maykulka

Original post by Maykulka

So you like to watch quiet cartoons, such as the Czech cartoon Mole?

Rick & Morty, King of the Hill, and South Park are better.
Reply 9
i like the older episodes, newer ones are boring
what i liked about it was the fantasy world of it all - happy family, big house, solid marriage, they seemed to have it all - friends, closeness, enough money, comfort, everything within near distance, great life etc and it was funny and entertaining on top of it
Rick & Morty, King of the Hill, and South Park are better.

Yes, in terms of both the quality of the picture and the plot of the cartoon, Rick & Morty and South Park are indeed two classic works.
(edited 2 years ago)
Yes, in terms of both the quality of the picture and the plot of the cartoon, Rick & Morty and South Park are indeed two classic works.

Don't forget Futurama! :wizard:
Don't forget Futurama! :wizard:

Although I am a Simpson fan, I haven't watched Futurama. But looking at the pictures of this cartoon, I feel that this animation is very innovative.
futurama_4.jpg
Although I am a Simpson fan, I haven't watched Futurama. But looking at the pictures of this cartoon, I feel that this animation is very innovative.
futurama_4.jpg

OMG YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT!

I love Futurama. It is so innovative, imaginative, funny. It is way better than the Simpsons. Highly recommend!
Original post by Allie4
i like the older episodes, newer ones are boring
what i liked about it was the fantasy world of it all - happy family, big house, solid marriage, they seemed to have it all - friends, closeness, enough money, comfort, everything within near distance, great life etc and it was funny and entertaining on top of it

You and I think exactly the same, sometimes, I even think that one day things in cartoons will become reality.
OMG YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT!

I love Futurama. It is so innovative, imaginative, funny. It is way better than the Simpsons. Highly recommend!

ok
Reply 16
You and I think exactly the same, sometimes, I even think that one day things in cartoons will become reality.

hopefully!
In the best seasons and episodes, I liked:

- Homer's crazy and stupid plans what lead into chaos.
- Homer's conflict and love-hate relationship to his neighbour Ned.
- The parody of the stereotypes.
- humoristic inuendos to films and books.
- social criticism to America's lifestyle.
- runnung gags.
Original post by Kallisto
In the best seasons and episodes, I liked:

- Homer's crazy and stupid plans what lead into chaos.
- Homer's conflict and love-hate relationship to his neighbour Ned.
- The parody of the stereotypes.
- humoristic inuendos to films and books.
- social criticism to America's lifestyle.
- runnung gags.

Yes, this cartoon has a lot of content that makes people laugh, but after you laugh, you will fall into reflection.:smile:
Original post by Allie4
hopefully!

Quick Reply

Latest