The Student Room Group

what are some things you think are overrated?

I think bubble tea is overrated but that's just me

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Coffee and tea - even though I've never had it lol.
Reply 2
Original post by gtty123
Coffee and tea - even though I've never had it lol.

I've had tea and I don't like it at all but haven't had coffee before
Drinking (alcohol obviously)
Apps, australian tv soaps, avacodo, baked beans, brown sauce, computer games, football, love island, made in chelsea, nandos, seafood, self tan lotions, smartphones, snapchat, steak, tanning salons, tea, tequila, towie, vodka, wifi.
Oasis
Reply 6
sports cars
a load of musicians
wearing shoes
Final Fantasy 7
Original post by londonmyst
Apps, australian tv soaps, avacodo, baked beans, brown sauce, computer games, football, love island, made in chelsea, nandos, seafood, self tan lotions, smartphones, snapchat, steak, tanning salons, tea, tequila, towie, vodka, wifi.

:eek2:

I think I may have to disown you now :sadnod:

#CheekyNandosFTW
Reply 9
Original post by gjd800
sports cars
a load of musicians
wearing shoes

what's with the wearing shoes one?
Reply 10

do you not like prawns??
Reply 11
Original post by t0897
what's with the wearing shoes one?

i like being barefoot
Coffee
Babies
McDonalds
Nuclear Families
The 80s
Love Island
Make Up
Game of Thrones
Marvel
(edited 2 years ago)
The “student/ university experience”.

The way people go on about it here, you’d think it was the final Boss Challenge in a video game before you unlock the last level.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by moonkatt
Oasis

My 10 year old self is spitting feathers
My present day self (36yo) agrees fully 😀
Original post by t0897
do you not like prawns??

The thought, smell and potential for food poisoning is the stuff of nightmares for me. :yucky:
Zero enthusiasm for fish, shellfish or any other types of seafood. :puke:
The thought, smell and potential for food poisoning is the stuff of nightmares for me. :yucky:
Zero enthusiasm for fish, shellfish or any other types of seafood. :puke:

Eating crab is basically like eating a tarantula

I actually found a crab carapace from a molt on the beach the other week. I dont think people realise they flip their heads off and squeeze themselves out like an old pair of tights
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:eek2:

I think I may have to disown you now :sadnod:

#CheekyNandosFTW

Union Jack Wearing Bulldog shall immediately place you on a very strict 40 year regime that is: vegan, only allows natural homemade sauces prepared from scratch with british supplied ingredients and includes only usa tv soaps. :naughty:
Union Jack Wearing Bulldog shall immediately place you on a very strict 40 year regime that is: vegan, only allows natural homemade sauces prepared from scratch with british supplied ingredients and includes only usa tv soaps. :naughty:

:headfire: :cry2: :puppyeyes:
Needles,--

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest