The Student Room Group

Childrens nursing textbooks

Hi would it be better to get a ross and wilson anatomy textbook or get a childrens anatomy book

Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by Jasmin3
Hi would it be better to get a ross and wilson anatomy textbook or get a childrens anatomy book

Thank you

I wouldn't worry about anything field specific just yet.
The first year of a nursing degree is known as a common foundation year: ie the year where you all get lumped together to learn the basics. All your lectures will be pretty much the same, where the only real difference is your placements are more likely to be field specific.
Anything child field specific that you'll need will be available via your university library, either in hard copy or ebook form.
(Just for reference... all my main A&P stuff... we had all fields in the same room, all using the same textbook. We all got more field specific stuff from the library in 2nd & 3rd year.)
Reply 2
Original post by Emily_B
I wouldn't worry about anything field specific just yet.
The first year of a nursing degree is known as a common foundation year: ie the year where you all get lumped together to learn the basics. All your lectures will be pretty much the same, where the only real difference is your placements are more likely to be field specific.
Anything child field specific that you'll need will be available via your university library, either in hard copy or ebook form.
(Just for reference... all my main A&P stuff... we had all fields in the same room, all using the same textbook. We all got more field specific stuff from the library in 2nd & 3rd year.)

Thanks so much for your advice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending