The Student Room Group

How do I know if my crush Likes me back?

Is there signs that he likes me?
Ask him
Reply 2
Original post by Satori Tendō
Ask him

ok, i'll do that but he never answers the messages I send him :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by stxxrkat

Find out off of a mutual friend

To be brutally honest, that's probably a sign that he isn't interested in you and that you should move on and find someone else.
Reply 5
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
To be brutally honest, that's probably a sign that he isn't interested in you and that you should move on and find someone else.

The reason he doesn't answer me is because I email him on his school account and he doesn't go on it that much
The reason he doesn't answer me is because I email him on his school account and he doesn't go on it that much

Ohh, okay fair enough. In that case, I would recommend not particularly looking for signs that he likes you. One can spend a lot of time speculating and overthinking about that kind of thing and it doesn't get you anywhere. Instead, find ways to spend more time with him and to talk to him more. Are there other platforms you can use to talk with him besides his school email? Make it clear that you're interested in him!
Reply 7
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Ohh, okay fair enough. In that case, I would recommend not particularly looking for signs that he likes you. One can spend a lot of time speculating and overthinking about that kind of thing and it doesn't get you anywhere. Instead, find ways to spend more time with him and to talk to him more. Are there other platforms you can use to talk with him besides his school email? Make it clear that you're interested in him!

I'm interested in him, We've been friends since 1st grade! And the only known platform that I know of is School email. But my friend sent him an email last week asking him who his crush is (If he has one) And at the end of the email I told her to put this in, "Not to freak you out or anything but someone likes u"
Reply 8
He's also very active on his school acc when school starts again
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending