The Student Room Group

Should I send him this para?

So I’m thinking about sending him this paragraph but I think it’s a little rude but he knows that this is how express my emotions so yh, please can someone read it through and tell me if I should change it or send it to him x

“Bruv I don’t even know why I waited for u to text me first its like u only say hi to me when I say sum first, like seriously did u not think even think abt me at least once todayyy tf we are so different u are on my mind ALL the time, ur the first person I think of when I wake and go to sleep yet u act like u don’t give a f7ck about me
And if u don’t want to text me it’s cool just tell me so next time I will know that I shouldn’t, ohhh and when do u plan on acc keeping a conversation going ? I can*talk abt anything for hours like the time my friend, her and I talked about dinosaurs for a whole hour non stop and you can’t can’t even ask how I am or what’s up? Is u okay in the head bruv*And great job ur really good at timing yk since u would only reply at 11 or 12 at night so u can go to sleep straight away if u don’t want to talk*Ahhh and I almost forgot to say, good job at “getting to know me u haven’t said anything abt urself, I don’t know anything about ur family or other hobbiessss oh let me guess ur either not gonna respond, going to start swearing and saying how bad of a person I am, ignore me or wait till I say sorry. Right ??*Boii im tired u made me cry so much not even my ex made my cry and I would smack the back of his neck and scream in his face and he would sit down w me and we would talk abt what he did wrong and always kiss my head straight after as a way of saying he’s sorry but he’s still a d8ckhead I hate him now but that’s not the point, the point is *u seem like the type of person to not put in any effort or show ur love to anyone and yh u made me cry well I cry over everything but still it hurt man all I asked is for u to talk w me is that so difficult?*“

Scroll to see replies

No you shouldn’t send him it.
is this a joke
Once I saw that he first word was "bruv", ik this was gonna be a bad paragraph
I'm going to be honest with you, he probably won't read it. But you should send it if that's how you feel. It's good to be genuine.

Just post a hot selfie bestie <3 periodt
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Qxi.xli
I'm going to be honest with you, he probably won't read it. But you should send it if that's how you feel. It's good to be genuine.

Just post a hot selfie bestie <3 periodt

Haha he’s gonna read it TRUSTT ME he’s been acting bare wack these few weeks and he always reads my longgg paras
Ty for a response xx
Original post by Anonymous
Haha he’s gonna read it TRUSTT ME he’s been acting bare wack these few weeks and he always reads my longgg paras
Ty for a response xx

Np xx
Reply 7
Original post by tej3141
Once I saw that he first word was "bruv", ik this was gonna be a bad paragraph

Well that’s just how I talk where I grew up sooo
Reply 8
This pained me deeply whilst reading it.
I don't think you should. If he's not taking the time to speak to you, he obviously doesn't want to and doesn't care.

So neither should you.

Just say nothing.
Reply 10
It’s quite an angry text to send.
If it'll help you get your feelings out that's one thing, but I don't think it will really cause him to change if he doesn't care. You could show you are better than that, forget about him.
(edited 2 years ago)
So I’m thinking about sending him this paragraph but I think it’s a little rude but he knows that this is how express my emotions so yh, please can someone read it through and tell me if I should change it or send it to him x

“Bruv I don’t even know why I waited for u to text me first its like u only say hi to me when I say sum first, like seriously did u not think even think abt me at least once todayyy tf we are so different u are on my mind ALL the time, ur the first person I think of when I wake and go to sleep yet u act like u don’t give a f7ck about me
And if u don’t want to text me it’s cool just tell me so next time I will know that I shouldn’t, ohhh and when do u plan on acc keeping a conversation going ? I can*talk abt anything for hours like the time my friend, her and I talked about dinosaurs for a whole hour non stop and you can’t can’t even ask how I am or what’s up? Is u okay in the head bruv*And great job ur really good at timing yk since u would only reply at 11 or 12 at night so u can go to sleep straight away if u don’t want to talk*Ahhh and I almost forgot to say, good job at “getting to know me u haven’t said anything abt urself, I don’t know anything about ur family or other hobbiessss oh let me guess ur either not gonna respond, going to start swearing and saying how bad of a person I am, ignore me or wait till I say sorry. Right ??*Boii im tired u made me cry so much not even my ex made my cry and I would smack the back of his neck and scream in his face and he would sit down w me and we would talk abt what he did wrong and always kiss my head straight after as a way of saying he’s sorry but he’s still a d8ckhead I hate him now but that’s not the point, the point is *u seem like the type of person to not put in any effort or show ur love to anyone and yh u made me cry well I cry over everything but still it hurt man all I asked is for u to talk w me is that so difficult?*“

nah, what's the point..i doubt he will read it and I doubt he cares tbh
Wtf is this ****
I’ve send sth like this(but less straightforward) to one of my friend and I was angry and sad at that time. Turns out we had a talk and our relationship warmed up a bit. But it depends on his personality. Some ppl will feel like there’s a wall between you and them since then

I don’t even know why I wait for you to text me first because, whenever I do, you only say “hi” to me. I feel like you don’t think about me. We are so different because you are on my mind all the time; you’re the first person I think of when I wake up, and when I go to sleep, yet you act like you don’t care about me.
If you don’t want to text me, I’m fine with that, just tell me so next time I will know that I shouldn’t reply back. Also, when do you actually plan on keeping a conversation going? Hmm.. because I can talk about anything for hours. For example; one time, me and my friend talked about dinosaurs for a whole hour non stop and you can’t can’t even ask how I am or what’s up? Why on earth do you also reply at 11 or 12 at night? You might as well go to sleep straight away if you have no effort to reply back in the day. I almost forgot to say, good job at failing to “getting to know me”. You have not said anything about yourself. I don’t know anything about your family or your hobbies. Oh, let me guess, you’re either not going to respond, start swearing at me, say how bad of a person I am, ignore me or wait till I say sorry. Right?I’m tired because you made me cry so much and not even my ex made me cry. But that’s not the point, the point is you are effortless. All I asked is for you to talk with me about this whole thing, is that too much to ask for?

I edited your paragraph. Took me ages.

Anyways, I don’t think he likes you as much as you think he does.

You do seem young though, so make sure you don’t put all your hopes and faith into him. Move on if he’s not putting all the effort in because it shows how little he cares about you.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by CaptainDuckie

You do seem young though, so make sure you don’t put all your hopes and faith into him. Move on if he’s not putting all the effort in because it shows how little he cares about you.

I mean WOW ur amazing at editing this
Original post by CaptainDuckie

Thank uuu that means a lot
Original post by CinnamoneCon
I mean WOW ur amazing at editing this

Thank uuu that means a lot

You could send it him, copy and paste it, as closure on the whole thing.

But aim to ignore him now.

Good luck and you’ll find someone else in no time who can show you effort.
Reply 19
No.. It sounds like a stupid drunk text anyone'd regret sending in the morning.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending