The Student Room Group

Anyone speak fluent French? In need of a pen pal

Hi, I'm going into Year 11 this September and am struggling with my GCSE French atm. I am currently predicted a 6 but I believe I can do better. Language and communication is really important to me and so I would ideally want to achieve an 7/8/9. Plus, there's a girl in my class who's entire personality is her outstanding grades and most people in our year find her to be insufferable (not my words, their's) and so the look on her face when I tell her I got an A* like she is most definitely going to get would be priceless and something for my friends and I to laugh about. So, if anyone speaks fluent French (or is French and currently learning English), would you be willing to be a sort of pen pal and help me practise my French more effectively with real life conversation?
(edited 2 years ago)
I'm not fluent but I'm willing to help. I'm going into yr10 in September and am doing Spanish in school and French as additional GCSE as I'm not allowed to do 2 languages in school
Original post by hxnnxh_13.11.06
I'm not fluent but I'm willing to help. I'm going into yr10 in September and am doing Spanish in school and French as additional GCSE as I'm not allowed to do 2 languages in school

Oh ok cool. What grade are you currently achieving in French, may I ask?
haha I love your reason for doing well in French, all the best hope you get the grade so you can show her
Original post by I'mnotginger
Oh ok cool. What grade are you currently achieving in French, may I ask?

I was going to take it in yr9. I'm achieving 8/9
Original post by PastelColours
haha I love your reason for doing well in French, all the best hope you get the grade so you can show her

Fanx luv xx 😘
I'm french retired can I help you
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest