The Student Room Group

The blog of the thrivingfrog 🐸

Hi, I decided to start a blog because I wanted to for a while so yk here I am. Do I know what I'm doing? Absolutely not.

Anyways here's some info about me:
15, female, live in Greater Manchester, I go into year 11 this year, I'm a Christian and that's about it.

I want to get into weightlifting, and making some healthier habits but I kinda suck at that so that's fun.

Anyway I guess I'll keep this updated? I doubt anyone will actually read this but if you do, hi 👋

Scroll to see replies

Hey :smile: I'm interested. Good luck on your blog!!
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by hxnnxh_13.11.06
Hey :smile: I'm interested. Good luck on your blog!!

Hi! Tysm
I hate sundays

So far today I've picked up my glasses and done an hour of physics revision (pretty boring I cant lie) and I was going to watch some TV for a bit and then do maths, but no because there is nothing good on. There never is on sundays, its all repeats and films that i don't like. I feel like Sunday is just a waiting day for the next week, there's nothing to it, nothing to do and it just really triggers me. Am I the only one who feels like this? :colondollar:

I might do some weightlifting and then tidy my room because I can't even see my desk atm, I'll let you know if I succeed.

Hope everyone is well and hope I haven't bored you all with my boring life yet :smile:
Hey, good luck going into Year 11! :biggrin:
Original post by thrivingfrog
I hate sundays

So far today I've picked up my glasses and done an hour of physics revision (pretty boring I cant lie) and I was going to watch some TV for a bit and then do maths, but no because there is nothing good on. There never is on sundays, its all repeats and films that i don't like. I feel like Sunday is just a waiting day for the next week, there's nothing to it, nothing to do and it just really triggers me. Am I the only one who feels like this? :colondollar:

I might do some weightlifting and then tidy my room because I can't even see my desk atm, I'll let you know if I succeed.

Hope everyone is well and hope I haven't bored you all with my boring life yet :smile:

Niceee, I've been binge-watching tv-series and studying. I've given myself a lazy day today because usually, I have work and then burn out. I'm aware I'm burning out so I'm doing a bit of studying and then pretty much nothing lol. Do you have Netflix? then you can search up films/series you want to watch, no ads, whenever you want :smile:
Original post by Roses-Dreams
Hey, good luck going into Year 11! :biggrin:

Ty, I'll need it :cute:

Niceee, I've been binge-watching tv-series and studying. I've given myself a lazy day today because usually, I have work and then burn out. I'm aware I'm burning out so I'm doing a bit of studying and then pretty much nothing lol. Do you have Netflix? then you can search up films/series you want to watch, no ads, whenever you want :smile:

Ooo, whatve you been watching? Sometimes you just have to have lazy days, it's good that you're tryna stop burnt out, I absolutely hate it but I do it to myself all the time 😂 sadly I don't, I just have to rely on the national television guide (is that even a thing? Probably not) and youtube
Hi, I decided to start a blog because I wanted to for a while so yk here I am. Do I know what I'm doing? Absolutely not.

Anyways here's some info about me:
15, female, live in Greater Manchester, I go into year 11 this year, I'm a Christian and that's about it.

I want to get into weightlifting, and making some healthier habits but I kinda suck at that so that's fun.

Anyway I guess I'll keep this updated? I doubt anyone will actually read this but if you do, hi 👋

bro im 15, female and go into yr 11 this year!!

i see youve already met hannah lol
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by hey yall
bro im 15, female and go into yr 11 this year!!

i see youve already met hannah lol

Bro woah
And yes I have lol
Bro woah
And yes I have lol

ikr. i would say where i am but its a small place dont wanna narrow it down too much yk lol
yh shes pretty sweet :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
ikr. i would say where i am but its a small place dont wanna narrow it down too much yk lol

Thank you sky <3 you are sweet too <3
(edited 2 years ago)

Ya lol, thats why I classed myself as 'Greater Manchester' bc yk we don't wanna get kidnapped over here
Thank you sky <3 you are sweet too <3

no problem hannah <3

Ya lol, thats why I classed myself as 'Greater Manchester' bc yk we don't wanna get kidnapped over here

bahahahahah hmmm im near ipswich if that helps
Ty, I'll need it :cute:

Ooo, whatve you been watching? Sometimes you just have to have lazy days, it's good that you're tryna stop burnt out, I absolutely hate it but I do it to myself all the time 😂 sadly I don't, I just have to rely on the national television guide (is that even a thing? Probably not) and youtube

I've been watching Atypical (LOVEEEE) Brooklyn 99, Parks and Recreation, Demon Slayer and I'm rewatching The Good Place for the 4th time 😂
no problem hannah <3

bahahahahah hmmm im near ipswich if that helps

That's....down south? Idk I took history instead of geography for a reason
I've been watching Atypical (LOVEEEE) Brooklyn 99, Parks and Recreation, Demon Slayer and I'm rewatching The Good Place for the 4th time 😂

Omg I love brooklyn 99, I've rewatched it 4 times I can't wait for season 8
That's....down south? Idk I took history instead of geography for a reason

omg same!! 🤯
but yh kinda near london ish
omg same!! 🤯
but yh kinda near london ish

I'm so proud I got a 'kinda' bc once i got lost coming home from school

It was last year.
I'm so proud I got a 'kinda' bc once i got lost coming home from school

It was last year.

ahahahahah i got lost IN school

when you chose history or ?
ahahahahah i got lost IN school

when you chose history or ?

Before ahahag, it kinda cemented my decision to just not go down the geography path in life 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending