The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Clearing at Aston University

I applied through clearing for a degree in politics and ir at aston. I was wondering how long will it take for aston to reply to me?

I have the requirements which is BCC so will i get accepted or not?

I am extremely anxious.
Original post by svtancharli
I applied through clearing for a degree in politics and ir at aston. I was wondering how long will it take for aston to reply to me?

I am extremely anxious.

No one here can tell you whether or not you will be accepted. Whether you are accepted depends on the number of places available, your personal statement, reference and rest of your application.

How did you apply? It is generally not a good idea to put all of your eggs in one basket so if you are desperate to go there I would suggest phoning them up for an update if it has been a while. Clearing is a dynamic process so places are being taken all of the time, and waiting around for Aston might mean you miss out elsewhere.
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by svtancharli

I am extremely anxious.

Hi there!

Our admissions team will be able to best assist you with this, please try not to worry!

You can see our page on available clearing courses here - https://www.aston.ac.uk/clearing#clearing-table which will provide more information on the course and entry requirements but you will get more detailed advice from our team who can be contacted on 0800-031-5378 in the morning!

In the meantime please try not to worry and call our team in the morning who will help you as best they can!

- Poppy :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest